• April 16, 2024, 01:06:14 PM

Author Topic: Banned Because Of Duplication Of Account And My Forgiveness  (Read 3932 times)

Offline 『K』『a』『u』『r』『i

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banned Because Of Duplication Of Account And My Forgiveness
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:21:59 PM »
      The name of the server was banned from is SwapShop 38 | Orange Towers | CRITS |
  _tf2ss ip:68.235.38.8:27015  Reason:Duplicate Account which i guess means used same email
does not expire and banned by admin:Console. This are the info now to begin my explinations

Well first thing is first:I was banned of duplicate accoutns and the other accounts was using spin hacks
the situation started 03-26-18 20:24. Mostly  let me say Keep Doing Your Jobs SWAPSHOPTF2SS 

Im doing Appeal this appeal ban to forgive myself of my mistakes of making and account and using it For LMAOBOX and i do know i am taking the consequence of doing this troll or prank basically i am mostly of sorry ruining my friends on the servers fun and time.I actually was just trying it out LMAOBOX so i will forgive the time i spended of the admins by a prank,stupid thing,troll i did i forgive my self to all the admins of SWAPSHOP.And i will accept the consequences if my ban doesnt appeal I forgive myself

『K』『a』『u』『r』『i
-

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned Because Of Duplication Of Account And My Forgiveness
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 04:17:40 AM »
Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions for anyone. We have zero tolerance for hacking and you should have thought of that before hacking on one of our servers. Regardless of how bad you feel about your action and how apologetic you seem, we cannot and will not unban you.
AFK like JFK