• March 28, 2024, 02:14:01 PM

Author Topic: My feedback for TF2 SwapShop (With Suggestions)  (Read 4485 times)

Offline pT

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
My feedback for TF2 SwapShop (With Suggestions)
« on: May 08, 2018, 08:37:01 AM »
As I was playing TF2 SwapShop servers, I saw a lot of detail put into the servers. I would recommend this server to any of my friends, and would come back a lot of times and donate to you guys.

By lots of detail put into the servers, here is what I saw; The detail was not rushed, the owner (Deathâ„¢), took his time very well, and put great effort into his servers. The shop has a lot of stuff to buy, other than only a few things to buy on another server that doesn't belong to TF2 SwapShop.

What I mean by, buying only a few things, is that, when I played servers by BlackWonder, only few was in the shop, but on the SwapShop servers, there is a lot to buy, and fun stuff to buy too.

Donator, or VIP, or whatever you would call it, on TF2 SwapShop, does not cost a lot of money, but instead, just a little amount of credits, other than spending a lot of money on BlackWonder, ($40 for permanent donor ???).

The admins on TF2 SwapShop respond to problems quickly, other than waiting for 2 maps, and an admin comes on. The admins on here are well-trained, and know what they are doing, and being responsible for their actions, not only for themselves, but to the server.

Deathâ„¢ has put great effort to his servers, and I would recommend this server to anyone, even my friends, to play this server.

Whenever it gets boring on TF2, I would come here, when there are players online, and start killing people with sniper on an all crits server.  :P

I also like how the servers are not competitive to each other (example; Getting points to be the best on the leaderboard), while other servers have plugins that allows you to get points when you kill or do something. Also, I like how the servers provide ammo regeneration, while other servers, do not.

Anyways, let's wrap up this message. The servers are wonderful, would recommend it to my friends, and to their friends, and possibly, my own group.

Cheers,
President Trump

=================================================================

Suggestions:
- Remove the crits RTD on all crits server, because it is useless.
- Add some more fun stuff to the shop, doesn't have to be a lot.
- Add some DeathRun servers. (with up to date maps)
- Do a x100 credits event, with triple donation credits, for a whole 60 minutes.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:58:15 AM by President Trump »

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My feedback for TF2 SwapShop (With Suggestions)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 10:09:08 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback!

It's greatly appreciated!  :)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My feedback for TF2 SwapShop (With Suggestions)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
Thank you once again for your suggestions!

Topic locked.