• March 28, 2024, 10:18:50 AM

Author Topic: Vae's In-Game Admin Application  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Vay

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • EDM for life
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Vae's In-Game Admin Application
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »
I wish to be a game-server admin on the TF2SwapShop #15 Orange X4 Server, or other TF2SwapShop server's in general.

I do have a microphone, and use it to the best of my abilities, and normally talk on it to the players.

I am currently 15 years of age.

I live in The Pacific Time Zone Region, and if it matters, I live in California.

I do not have any experience of admin experience in this game, or in real life.

My Goals in this community are to improve this server to the best of it's potential, and to make it a safe server community for all types of players. I want to hold the position of admin beacause I feel that I am both mature and responsible to handle the responsiblilities that it challenges me with.

I plan to spend about 2-3 more years in the SwapShop community, and if not, more.

I am not sure how long I have been playing on the swapshop community, but I would say around 2-3 months, if not more.

steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198107769143

I do not have any alternate accounts.

I lost a family member, and I broke down and got super depressed.

I am about 7/10 when it comes to logical situations. 8/10 with patience, I can wait. 9/10 I can stand a lot of things, and tend to not over-react. 5/10 for creativity, it solely depends on the situation. 8/10 with politeness, I am very polite, and I know how to act mature. 7/10 for reasoning, I tend to listen to both sides of the story, and give my reasoning. I am 6/10 for being objective, I can get things done. I am 8/10 perceptive, because I usual pay attention to all server activity. I am 10/10 compassionate, I love to help players, and meet new people. 7/10 I sometimes know what's going with troubleshooting, I can identify the problem at times.

If a player is making racist comments, I would ask them to stop, and if they continue, I would kick them from the server, or ban them.

I would ask that person how they find that offensive to see if it is something to worry about, and if I find out it is, then I would ask the people who are making those remarks to stop, but if they continue, they would be kicked, or banned for harassing another player. A mic-spamming player would automatically get muted/gagged for 10 minuets, and if they continue, they would get kicked. If another admin were to abuse their powers, I would warn them, and if they continue, I would tell another admin on what they think, and then tell the owner. I would immediately join that server, and if the person is infact speed hacking, I would ban them. If another says that they should comply to made-up rules, I would step in, and address the issue by restating them and telling them the real rules. If other players are dominating me, and going out of their way to kill me, then I would simply either leave, or try to relax.If a player were to insult me, as well as the server, I would kick them for server, and admin disrespect. If a player attempts to scam other players on the server I would expose that player, and kick them. If a player complains to me about being slayed after buying the Headless Horseman Battle To Death, I would tell that person that it is fair because you used the shop to your abilities, so they should be able to aswell.

~Vay

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Vae's In-Game Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 07:30:48 PM »
We are not currently accepting Admin Applications, due to not being ready. This forum had just been reinstituted and needs to be rebuilt to its former glory. Please stay tuned on the forums and we will let you know when we are ready for applicants within the next few weeks. Thank you for your patience!
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Vay

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • EDM for life
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:42:31 PM »
Okay, I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me know!
~Vay

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »
Topic locked and moved to denied applications. Feel free to apply again once we have everything for the application process set up.