• November 20, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

Author Topic: Banned for aimbotting, but not aimbotting  (Read 166 times)

Offline Noob

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banned for aimbotting, but not aimbotting
« on: August 31, 2018, 11:14:41 PM »
Which server you were playing on when you were banned 208.77.22.22:27025
SwapShop 31 | Mario_Kart | CRITS | FREE PERKS

The name of the admin that banned you I'm assuming it was Gawain, who was spectating.

What you were banned for Suspicion of aimbotting.

An estimated time and date of when you were banned 09/01/18 @ ~1:00am

Other information that you feel is important I was banned previously for the same reason under the name of Meepminer, and was unbanned shortly after because the admin realized it was a mistake. If absolutely necessary, I can prove that I'm not cheating.

Offline Gawain

• Server Administrator 2
  • Forum Member
  • Professional Child Wrangler
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for aimbotting, but not aimbotting
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »
Hello, I am the admin who banned you. While your gameplay was obviously not free LMAObox, I do feel as though it was questionable enough to warrant a ban, especially considering the information I was presented with.

A few things stood out to me, notably being you walking into cloaked spies intentionally, flick shotting people coming out of the pipes, and tracking players in the flying cars. All of this being done from a freshly made, private account. I believe I had a pretty well painted picture of a Silent Aim hacker.

I will require some convincing to show otherwise.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and feel obligated to inform you it is on fire."

-Ser Fergus

Gawain's not so og theme

Offline Psyk0tik

• Staff Trainer
  • Assistant Forum Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • There's a method to my madness. :]
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for aimbotting, but not aimbotting
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 12:40:46 AM »
Hello Noob,

I reviewed the demos that Gawain provided and we both agreed that you were not hacking. I will be unbanning you shortly.

Keep in mind, however, that while we do not state it in our rules, we do not condone using alt accounts to make yourself seem like a hacker. Therefore, if any of our administrators catch you using an alt account to tick players off and provoke "hackusations" towards you, we will permanently ban all of your accounts even if you are not hacking.

Your ban appeal has been accepted with the assumption that you agree with the following terms stated above.