• April 24, 2024, 05:56:53 AM

Author Topic: ItzSpartan118 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4264 times)

Offline ItzSPARTAN118 Coolmathgames.com

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
ItzSpartan118 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: October 22, 2018, 07:32:04 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
Lox

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
Pacific Standard Time

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have worked with kindergarteners and taken care of them while their recess. I have also helped one of my friends who is admin catch hackers in the servers.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold this position because I want to make the servers a better expierence for other players or new players and also I wan't to help stop the hackers/admin abuse.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
About 2 or more.

B. On the forums?
About 2 or more.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I Have been playing on you're servers for 10 months.

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
Spanish

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198262544124%2F

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
So I woke up one day and you see my mom was excpecting a new baby girl and i was so excited to be a big brother but on that day my mom went to go check on the baby and the doctor  told us the new. My sister's heart wasn't formed very well and there was a chance she wasn't going to make it. But she got better over a few months. But on the ninth month she couldn't fight it anymore and teh doctors had to take her out of my mom with surgery but when they did she was already gone. I was so depressed for the next five months at on e point I wanted to just end it all. But then after those "dark ages" We got news from our parents. we where going to have another baby sister and when I heard that I was so happyand my depression soon went away and now my sister is seven years old and im still happy to this day.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
My strenghts in my personality is that I can be really helpfull and I can sometimes respond to messages or complaints fast.

But my weaknesses are that when I get mad at someone or something in the game I can sometimes not control it. another thing is that sometimes when im having a bad day I can get really sensitive.

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 3
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 6
  • Honest: 7

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
If a person is making A Racial Comments first i would give them a warning. But if they continue I will have to Kick/Ban them.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
First i would tell the person who is being oddended not to worry and tell teh people who are offending him/her to stop and give them a warning

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
If a player is micspamming I will first Tell them politely to please stop micspamming but if they dont stop I will have to Mute them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
If a admin is exploiting their powers the solution that I would try is report them immediately to a higher rank or the owner. And record anything that i can capture for evidence.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
First I would go on the server and see if its true if it is true then I would start recording just in case they report me for abusing and then after recording kick/ban them.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
First I would tell the player who is being threatened not to worry because he can't really kick if and then tell the person to threatened the player to stop doing that or else he will be kicked/banned.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
First If they start changing teams when i join their team I would tell them to stop and if they dont stop i would record it and keep it but I can't  kick/ban them because that isn't really rule breaking but if they do keep doing it i would just let it happen unless they get bored with me and start doing it to other player then i would react and tell them to stop and give them a warning.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
If i see a player doing all that i would first tell them that "if you don't like the server just leave we dont like negativity here and stop mic spamming or im going to have to kick/ban you".

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
If a player does that to the players on the server first I would tell the players that it's not real and not to do it and then give the player who is doing that a warning but if they continue I would have to kick/ban them.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
First I would tell the person to complained "He did buy it and its really expensive" but if i see that teh player is really upset i would tell the headless horsenann player to stop killing him/her because it's getting him/her upset.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
If a admin is killing everyone and banning people for no reason and also threatning people for example if a admin tells a player that if he doesn't trade with him that he'll be permanently banned.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
If i become admin on this server my feelings would be really happy because i get to work with more people also make new friends and lastly making the servers a better expierence for players.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ItzSpartan118 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:52 PM »
Thank you for expressing interest in applying for TF2SwapShop administration. We regret to inform you that your application does not meet certain requirements at the moment:
  • Playtime Hours
If you are still interested in a server administration position here, you may submit a new application and reapply after you meet our application requirements (http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.0).

We also highly encourage you to use that time to further revise and improve upon your application.
AFK like JFK