• March 22, 2019, 03:54:23 AM

Author Topic: ✪ RazoR - Staff Introduction  (Read 115 times)

Offline ✪ RazoR

• Trial Server Administrator
  • Forum Visitor
  • *Cracks Knuckle*
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
✪ RazoR - Staff Introduction
« on: February 16, 2019, 09:22:16 PM »
Hey there, my name is Razor.

I am a 17 year old male from London Ontario. The ideal way to contact me would be Discord or Steam listed below. From Monday - Wednesday and Friday, I'm usually on anywhere from 4 PM to 10 PM EST but that depends on how much work I have to do and which assignments I have to complete. On Thursday though, I'm usually on anywhere from 4 PM to 6 PM EST. This is because I either have band practice or I am helping my former music teacher supervise or take over for her band practice that day. On the weekends, I'm usually free anywhere from 12 PM to 12 AM EST assuming I don't have plans or a large assignment due the following week.

I'm currently still in high school more specifically the 11th grade. I've always grown up with strict parents and that means that I have to put in a lot of work to keep my grades up and meet my parents expectations. I'm expected to go into University within a few years so that does mean I have to work my hardest to keep my grades at their highest to get accepted.

Regardless of all that, I'm still able to manage my time efficiently and will be able to be an active staff member as often as I can.

I'm usually on server 35 like most people so that's where you'll probably find me if you do see me.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RazorGuardian/
Discord: RazorGuardian#7876

Offline Psyk0tik

• Staff Trainer
  • Assistant Forum Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • There's a method to my madness. :]
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ✪ RazoR - Staff Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 02:29:40 PM »