• March 28, 2024, 07:52:23 PM

Author Topic: Report for harmful admin commands  (Read 3868 times)

Offline This... Is a bucket

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Report for harmful admin commands
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:05:21 PM »
This report is filed against Cloud Dreemur (aka Cl0udZone([U:1:201178252]) )

The individual in question uses their own admin powers to give commands to themselves which are intended to halt any and all forms of fun being had in the server. Such commands include, but are not limited to:
Lucky sandviches RTD (usually 5 of them in a row), infinite ammo, homing projectiles RTD, godmode.
And the above mentioned commands are often used in conjunction with each other, sometimes with other miscellaneous commands as well, with the sole intention of killing everyone on the opposing team over and over indefinitely.

I am perfectly aware that spamming !shop to spawncamp is perfectly allowed, but the admin above does not spend any actual credits nor uses !shop at all, instead opting for their own admin commands, as evidenced by there being no text of "Cloud purchased guaranteed RTD-homing projectiles for 60 seconds" when he gains said power, and the screenshot of a mistyped command below. (I could not include said screenshot due to file size restrictions but will post it out in a later post if required) Such usages are also aimed at "griefing the server's players intentionally", which is clearly stated in the in-game guidelines as not allowed.

And to add insult to injury, Most (around 10 out of 14) people on the server during the time have clearly and strongly worded their opinions against Cloud's actions at the time (3:45 GMT, 7th Feb, Thursday) requesting that he stop his harassment and leave them alone, to absolutely no avail of any kind whatsoever. Cloud's "excuse" or whatever one would call it, was that he tried being "friendly by congaing" but that "someone killed me over and over again" so his response to it was to "If I can't be friendly, then i might as well kill everyone else". Obviously that is ridiculous, griefing an entire team and stopping the fun for everyone else just because one person kept friendly-killing. Cloud even put it to a vote on whether anyone liked him spawncamping, and despite losing by a landslide he simply ignored the vote and kept on with his griefing.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Report for harmful admin commands
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 10:42:42 PM »
What server and what day did this event take place in?
AFK like JFK

Offline Cl0udZone

• Confused boi
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:44:20 PM »
I have not been using god mode to kill anyone sir/ma'am and if i have it has been unintentional the lucky sandvich has been to heal myself after almost being killed in a taunt. i have been friendly and sometimes im not but i have not abused my power. I did not have infinite ammo and homing for more than 60 seconds. actually the infinite ammo has lasted less than six seconds. and i have not said such things to anyone on the server. In fact some of you people say some rather rude,personal,and hurtful things. and yet what did i do after you did? nothing. they didn't violate the server rules yet you asked to be banned and/or kicked. and along with the numbers of people saying i was abusing. it was actually just 4 of you and 10 people saying i wasn't abusing anything. In fact i've heard and read em say i was being fair with what i've done and when i've done it.

But all in all im sorry to hear you have a problem with it. next time would you mind asking politely instead of cursing me out to let me know it was annoying i would've just gone back to my usual antics by taunting with my pals i.e conga :'(
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way

Offline Cl0udZone

• Confused boi
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:28:32 PM »
What server and what day did this event take place in?
server 35 today on the 6th of February
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way

Offline Jex

• That one weeb who likes the centaur girl
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • Centorea Shianus best waifu.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 07:03:07 PM »
This issue has been resolved... Locking thread.