• March 28, 2024, 02:53:42 AM

Author Topic: Harassment.  (Read 5808 times)

Offline tsun ツ

• your local weaboo
  • Forum Poster
  • ໒( ●ᴥ ●)ʋ u wot m8
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Harassment.
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:17:47 AM »
I never thought i would have to do this but i guess here i am.  As of 10:30 PST Trixy, Sipow, and one more personally joined my discord server and began to mic spam while i was streaming.  normally i wouldnt have a problem with this, but i feel like you shouldnt want your server admins running around doing this. it makes the server look bad. to give some context to this.  ive previously asked trixy to leave me alone, blocking his steam, discord, and muting him in game to prevent from things like this from escalating too far.  but tonight has shown me that he still holds a grudge deep down and wants to resort to childish methods to quench that hate.  i have pics of all three of the discord accounts for evidence so please add me on steam or discord if you wanna see them. 

Sincerely,

Reno
oh-haiyo~

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Harassment.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 01:19:51 AM »
While I don’t agree with nor condone their actions, I can’t really control/stop what they do outside of SwapShop unless they’re using their admin roles/access for personal gains. It’s up to people how they want to view these individuals, either as trolls, admins, or whatever.

P.S. Sipow isn’t an admin anymore so the most I can do is ask him as a friend to stop.
AFK like JFK

Offline Trixmania

• a joker
  • Assistant Head Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • it's trixxy bitch
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/trixyboi/
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 01:23:10 AM »
Reno I do apologies that you ever thought this was to spite you, this was a late night fun with friends. Something that everyone does including you (sometimes way to much as proven through your recent history in our servers)and I would not say my actions where all to childish compared to you talking to your friends on server yelling over each other pretending to be 8 year old girls planning a sleep over at that point its more embarrassing to you to call me  childish especially when we compare out actual ages of a 15 year old child who doesn't even have a job to  a generously 20 year old man entering college for what I believe is the second time. I don't think this is even a proper harassment complaint as what occurred was outside of swapshop's servers, discord, and/or forums. I would even go the extent that its a childish action to instead of directly talking to me about this issue to go to swapshop as this is the equivalent to trying to fire someone because they cut you off in traffic. I don't hold a grudge towards you or anyone in that server however you have lost my respect and that the mere fact I am giving a more professional response than my colleagues still proves that I do (though a very small amount). I would even ask furthermore of why you are even still here as you have told and spoken multiple times of not getting involved with swapshop anymore; yet here you are. I do apologies for any irreparable damages I have caused to your oh so fragile server, and/or you I do know how easily little girls cry over petty things. In any other case thank you fro bringing this to my attention and I hope that what you have told me will better improve my skills.... I don't know where this is not even a complaint about me in swapshop. But none the less I appreciate it.

I abide you good morrow's and wonderful nights
-love trix <3
A jack of all trades but a master of none.
I'm screwed

Offline Trixmania

• a joker
  • Assistant Head Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • it's trixxy bitch
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/trixyboi/
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 01:37:47 AM »
I also would like to ask since you did mention about you streaming while this occurred if you can provide evidence. Please and thank you.

-love trix <3
A jack of all trades but a master of none.
I'm screwed

Offline Gawain

• Head Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Professional Child Wrangler
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 01:47:27 AM »
Let me start this by saying this: Due to the nature of Trixy's actions, he will not face punishment as a member of staff.

However, I believe, on a personal level, that his actions are inherently flawed and ultimately a massive waste of time.

Trix. Antagonizing someone who has been dealt with is stupid.

Trix. Raiding a server because of personal vendetta is stupid.

Trix. Going to Reno's server to be a shitposter after literally every member of staff, including HA, told you it is was retarded, is stupid.

Trix. Your post in this very thread is unnecessary and filled with an angst that is unfitting of someone in your position. It is, therefore, stupid.

I am extremely disappointed in you. Next time, please try to be more professional and handle your emotions better. I understand that you're still young, but you'll need to work out issues like this eventually.

Reno. You are not required to provide evidence of a livestream. I won't punish Trix or any other involved members, but I believe I have said my piece.

Everyone needs to try and be better than this.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and feel obligated to inform you it is on fire."

-Ser Fergus

Gawain's not so og theme

Offline tsun ツ

• your local weaboo
  • Forum Poster
  • ໒( ●ᴥ ●)ʋ u wot m8
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 01:49:39 PM »
psy is right in saying that there is no need to force any punishment, due to it not being in swapshop therefore it is fair to close the topic.

-Reno
oh-haiyo~

Offline tsun ツ

• your local weaboo
  • Forum Poster
  • ໒( ●ᴥ ●)ʋ u wot m8
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 01:51:48 PM »
oh-haiyo~

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »
Topic locked and all irrelevant posts deleted.
AFK like JFK