• March 28, 2024, 10:04:31 AM

Author Topic: A Needed Conversation  (Read 3438 times)

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
A Needed Conversation
« on: September 21, 2019, 08:08:31 PM »
Hey SwapShop. It's Slump God. This is a serious topic but off-topic enough to put elsewhere.

As some may know, I've been through quite a lot while here. Some stuff even the closest people don't know. It became a problem and long story short, ruined my mind set for being an admin at the time or even properly being able to play a PC game. I want to change that. I know of maybe one or two people on SwapShop that are able to just subjectively take in information and actually talk you through an extremely rough time.

I'm not calling for professional psychologists or therapists. I'm making this to make it known of the people who are willing to listen when no one else would. Someone to be the virtual hug when any hug is needed. That someone who shines the light down your end at the darkest part of the tunnel. This is just the first part of it. Letting other people know, regardless if they need help, that there's someone out there ready to help or be the stepping stone to getting help.

In the case that someone you know, may it be you or some friend or a random, you have the ability to say hey, I have a friend who helps me or other people get through rough times. Or if you don't think they'll just openly give you a therapy session, just let them know there's people ready to talk.

I do this for the simple fact of me being so alone in my fight, and knowing many others who silently take in the outside world as their internal world is an absolute hell. This is to help those silent fighters, whom I believe are the strongest individuals to endure something for so long and still make it through a day.

I'm almost always able to converse or discuss anything. If you or a friend need to talk, I'm always here. Don't let my ego or anything else deter you from wanting to talk. I don't bite, or pry. I crawl with you as if I'm in the same mud as you would be. I'm always open. Thank you and please.
I like salt