• October 17, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

Author Topic: Penny's New [s]and Improved[/s] Staff Introductions  (Read 66 times)

Offline Penny Fitzgerald

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Visitor
  • Welcome to the soldier side.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Penny's New [s]and Improved[/s] Staff Introductions
« on: September 29, 2019, 06:32:56 PM »
ATTENTION all Team Fortress 2 gamers!

My name is Penny (or Adon if you prefer). I sexually identify as Sapienza. Thank you for reading my introduction!
I am of the cock and ball tor- I mean male gender, that just hit the legal drinking age of 21. Alcohol big gay.
I'm just your average tall thick white boi from New England, where the summers are just too hot and the winters are just too cold.
I would prefer contact on my steam account I currently am active on. I can respond on Discord if it can wait, as I have DnD on in most cases.
I am on for the most part while I am home from work or not running family around in my car (not.... running family over), generally at least 6 hours or more a day.
Besides things you already know, I like fingering underaged plastic guitars (Guitar Hero), ricing and racing (Need for Speed), tales of Souls and Swords (Soul Calibur), pulling tapeworms out of my ass (System of a Down), and flourescent green (Flourescent green). I hope to see all of you stinky dorks around!

Offline Penny Fitzgerald

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Visitor
  • Welcome to the soldier side.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Penny's New [s]and Improved[/s] Staff Introductions
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 06:41:12 PM »
Actually something I wish to add. I would like to address a common issue that plenty of people would have with someone like me. I am fully aware that from my impulsive and emotionally driven nature comes some drama that I do not fully mean to cause. It is an issues that plagues me for years, as I'm sure you all have lost your mind over small menial issues that don't matter. I have noticed this trend, whether it has to do with lover situations or the small arguments over what food to get with friends, and have taken coping steps to work on refusing to compete in verbal situations I know I shouldn't fight. I have a good sense of when to back off when need be, I believe. Only the next adminship can truely show you this side of me, as my words only mean something to the ones who understand. I feel wiser in objection and only time will tell how you judge me after that. Here's to the next while to a long and fruitful SwapShop life ahead. <3