• April 29, 2024, 05:26:26 AM

Author Topic: New VIP idea  (Read 10885 times)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
New VIP idea
« on: July 08, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »
Hello all, I recently came up with an idea where I have an idea of what I do want implimented. So this post is made to see what you guys think, and to see if we can work together to find the plugging we need.

The idea I contain in mind, is for any VIP member to be able to have access to a "give weapon" command. And what I directly mean by this, is for members to be a me to change the texture or skin of their object. More like the idea of being able to give oneself a golden frying pan. Much like the killstreaks and unusual effects, it's all fake and done through a series of pluggins. Especially considering the new upset containing new weapon skins, and the idea of being able to pick up an item or weapon from the player you had killed. I find through using that code, we can achieve doing this command almost completely vanilla like. But not quite. Overall the things I'm suggesting towards our servers is something I personally will attract many player, and persuade to buy VIP.

Overall content wishing to be implimented:
Give weapon command (ie: able to have a golden frying pan, Saxxy, golden wrench)

Give weapon skins to user (side note: potentially access to the new "inspect weapon" as well.)

Let me know what you all think, commands and pluggins posted to assist with this are accepted and greatly appreciated. Post below all thoughts as well.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you wish for any more elboration.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.