• March 29, 2024, 04:31:29 AM

Author Topic: Why have i been banned?  (Read 7029 times)

Offline Grangathor

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Why have i been banned?
« on: August 05, 2021, 11:30:52 PM »
I would like to understand why i have been perma banned for the reason ''you're not welcome here'' even tho i have said nothing wrong i haven't even been in the server longer then an hour so i would like to get this resolved

Offline Not pawky

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Visitor
  • insane cat guy
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Why have i been banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 12:49:27 AM »
You and your friend were both banned from the servers for your toxic behavior. 
Me and several other admins have caught you bullying our players and creating an unwelcoming environment for our members and new users

For the past two weeks straight you have been going around our servers harassing our members, spewing homophobic slurs, and abusing shop items to intentionally ruin the game or make people upset.
You have been warned plenty of times about your use of slurs and were properly informed that
1) You'd be permanently commbanned if it happened again
2) You'd be banned for up to a week if you proceed to harass our users

over the past 4-5 years you have a total of 8+ communication offenses for admin disrespect, obscene language, and micspamming.
It is clear you do not care about our rules or our community.

You can try to play the "i'm innocent" card but me, along with several other admins, have witnessed you and your friends toxic behavior in game.  After 10+ demos, more than several user complaints, and review from several Head Admins I think I speak for the whole of Swapshop when I say "you're not welcome here".

Ban Appeal Denied

For reference, the information for the other user (their friend) who was banned is below
Player:        Crowned Peak
Steam ID:    STEAM_0:1:59217135
Steam3 ID:   [U:1:118434271]
Steam Community:76561198078699999

« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 12:56:23 AM by Not Pawky »