• April 23, 2024, 07:56:27 PM

Author Topic: QQQwinner - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4251 times)

Offline [GRG]QQQwinner

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
QQQwinner - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 09, 2015, 11:03:44 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Well, I am a Boy Scout and I have been SPL (Which is the highest leadership spot there is)and Patrol Leader. So I know how to deal with hard situations. I am also an Admin on a Steam group, We do lots of thing that involve leadership and patience.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold this position because the server I tend to play on you get those few people that are just making the server not fun and Vote bans only sometimes work but not enough.
I also hope to make everyone have fun and just Conga or whatever.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
I plan to spend around 1-3 hours a day.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Well I while I don't remember when I was first on, But at least 6 months I did take a small 2 month break in between.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FQQQwinner%2F

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
N/A

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I was having a really bad day and I couldn't get any kills so I started to just rage quit on like 10 servers in 15 minutes

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths are leadership, being patient, and interested. Weaknesses are sometimes I don't say what I mean to.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 8
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would ask them to stop a few times and if they didn't I would mute them. If they continued I would kick them from the server.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would ask why? And if I see there point I would stop the remarks. if not I would not be rude but I would then ask for more peoples opinions.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would ask them to stop, if they don't I would just mute them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Let someone else via another admin know and let my supreme's know.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Find out if its true, and if the player is then deal with the player and if he isn't I need to tell the person that you can buy a speed perk.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Tell him to stop lying. If he keeps going on them maybe a vote kick depends how bad

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I really wouldn't care, its rude but so what its just a game.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would mute him and tell him to stop, Also if he doesn't like the server than he can jsut leave.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will let everyone know that he is a scammer and not to trade with him.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
Yes you died I understand but the Headless horsemen is not invincible.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:19:08 PM by [GRG]QQQwinner »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: QQQwinner - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 11:06:12 PM »
Please finish your application.

Offline Tory Ravufuru

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 11:15:25 PM »
No answers gives you a no vote. Sorry but if you cant take your time to fill out an application I'm not going to give you the time of day.

Offline Miso♡

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »
Was this app done, seems like you missed a bit there.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 11:45:46 PM »
He has filled out the application now.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 01:08:45 PM »
E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Find out if its true, and if the player is then deal with the player and if he isn't I need to tell the person that you can buy a speed perk.
When you say you will "deal with the player", what do you mean by that - what action would you do?

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 06:51:25 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.