• March 29, 2024, 12:08:48 AM

Author Topic: King - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2964 times)

Offline KiИG ♕

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
King - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:55:18 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have been a MOD for many CS:GO public servers. My Adminship has been very long, and un-abused. I follow server rules, never using any Racial Slurrs

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to keep our community clean, and respected. I want to get rid of any mic spammers or Racist individuals. We don't want anyone offended, now do we

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
Atleast 1-2 hours a day will be dedicated to the fourms.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
About 13-14 months

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044324861

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Never

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Weaknesses will be Personal Experiences Being Made Fun Of. I consider everything else a Strenght

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 4

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would give them 1 warning. Then if It continues, I will quickly take action with either a mute, or depending on how racist, a ban

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would apologize to whatever they found offensive.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Give them an instant mute

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Report it on the fourms, and tell them to stop

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would Spectate them first for the proof, and see how they react to certian situations.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will say to the person that I will take care of the ban, and if they say that again meaning that the person was going to ban the other person, they will be banned for impersonation of admins

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Leave the server and just forget about it, if it continues, I will try my best to kill them and only them. I doubt that will happen tho, Im a very experienced tf2 player. I can also just switch hats, so they wont know its me

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will take quick action, one warning, then a ban if it continues, no mutes, nothing. They had their chance

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Ban them for scam, if someone were to accually give them hats, the person giving that hats will them go to the fourms and complain. I will just instantly ban the person saying that.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
"Im sorry, but, you kidna have the upper advantage as horseman, but you should just forget about it.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: King - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 01:04:15 PM »
E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would Spectate them first for the proof, and see how they react to certian situations.
And then what will you do?

Offline KiИG ♕

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »
I will then check their SteamRep, and Steam Community Profile, to see if people have said "He is A Hacker" If It doesnt say that, I will then ask him/her a few question along the lines of "How long have you been playing team fortress 2" And "How long have you been on our servers" If I get any suspisious answers, They will get the ban hammer

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 01:13:07 PM »
Okay, thanks.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »
Did you read the Application Guidelines?

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 12:57:36 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.