• April 29, 2024, 06:52:30 AM

Author Topic: I_NOSCOPEDJFK - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3397 times)

Offline I_noSc0pedJFK

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I_NOSCOPEDJFK - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 26, 2015, 01:06:05 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I haven't supervise any server. I do have a VAC ban on Black Ops 2 but i really did not cheat.I accidently opened a program that triggered the VAC and now i can't play.I am really sad about it.I haven't cheated or ever would,I am not a cheater.I have more than a 1000 hours on Tf2,I would not want to lose it.I really hope you understand.Thanks

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I would really like to supervise your servers because i really play a lot on your servers and i would really like a spot on your staff.I would like to keep spammers and cheaters especially off servers.They make the game boring and not fun.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I will spend my all my time i have to play on your servers.I play everyday about 11 hours on TF2 so i will be most of the time on your servers helping out. One of the ADMINS -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ is a very cool guy and one of my friends and i play a lot with Guy Le Douche.

B. On the forums?
If i was a staff member I would really be a lot on the forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
i have probably playing about 7 months on your servers.I play everyday on your servers because its fun. I have over a 1000 hours and most of them were on you servers.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I did have but i don't have them anymore.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
When cheaters keep killing me and then i go rage and then they still kill me.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I am very confident in myself and nothing stops me form following my dreams. Atm i really think i can help out a lot on your servers and it would be a dream come true for me if this happen.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: -- Select One --
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 9
  • Objective: 8
  • Perceptive: -- Select One --
  • Compassionate: -- Select One --
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would tell him to stop and that is his final warning.If he does it again i will ban him.Being racist is a very big thing to me and i take it very seriously.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I really don't know.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would tell him to stop and that is his final warning.If he does it again i will ban him

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will contact The Main ADMIN and tell him the situation and what he is doing.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would ban him through his IP so that he can't change his account and join the servers again.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell the one who the user threatens that that is not one of our rules and tell the user not to make a false statement again or rule that does not exist and that will be their final warning.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will tell them to please stop to kill me and go for others and they won't dominate me i am pretty good. :)

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will give him a warning.If he does it again i will ban that guy for life.End of story.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell people not to do it and ban that guy for using cheats and hacks.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I will tell him that this is just a game and tell the players not to kill him next time if he does not attack them.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: I_NOSCOPEDJFK - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.0

Quote from: Application Guidelines
You must not have violated any of Steam's terms of conditions
Cannot have a suspicious SteamRep (too many VAC-banned friends, scammer friends, etc.)

Have you tried contacting Steam Support regarding the issue with your VAC?

I also noticed that you use Steam Achievement Manager on TF2 and Black OPS. Was this the program that triggered the VAC?

Hades

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:28:47 PM by Hades »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: I_NOSCOPEDJFK - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »
You have a VAC ban, which is against our requirements for applicants.

App closed.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.