• April 28, 2024, 11:18:28 AM

Author Topic: Lunarium Wolf Abuse  (Read 16659 times)

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Lunarium Wolf Abuse
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 10:43:13 PM »
Well it seems of course plenty of logs are in place. But as Sixteen pointed out, Mostly was involving the @all command. And every if not almost all these commands were done at the point of a vote. Though I don't know why it says "vote failed" as those votes contains 80%+ on the yes side. Most of my smite commands were also used after events, this included my little gokart events that The server had voted yes. But once a player dies, they become a normal player again, and allows them to kill other karts which explains the excessive kartify commands. And a mass majority of the smites are due to either killing everyone off to even out the game, and if it's at a direct player. I mainly had their consent, or the player would repeat the line "give me godmode" and continuously not stop and so... Fun was made from it afterwards. But once again, I don't use commands often, and when I do, they are votes which generically don't interrupt a players gameplay, nor give me the advantage. csay commands, were the very same, but took up space in command logs to do so. You also have to remember, silly lines and jokes happen in these servers. It's just how our community is... How Tf2 is. Though these command logs show, even the ones containing noclip and infinite ammo contained a vote with a mass majority being yes. I don't have a clue as to why it says it failed. Overall, My events and commands are done whether with votes only, a player not listening to reasonable requests (1 occurrence besides hackers), or against hackers themselves. The csay and vote commands have no affect on gameplay. and players seem to enjoy the humour of the server. Now as for harassing a player. Sorrow, or also known as "Snickers" has a significant problem with latency to the server. While others see her rubber banding around the map. her own quote states that everything is fine on her screen and seems normal. Which is also known as lag switching. So I have full right to believe after serveral complaints to give a friendly warning to attempt to create a solution. In the end, I have an explaination for mainly everything listed.

Any more questions towards this I may answer.     

Edit

As for the commands that involved all those commands at once after a vote, those were votes containing the question of "Can the Admin use his powers For Fun?" and the mass vote said yes.

And Drac, if you say plenty of Admin and players came to you and complained. Please List the ones besides Snickers, Bubbles, Ducky, And Troll. As those are ALL your friends.
First things first:

Looking through the logs you just randomly add godmode to yourself, and your friend spy crab. No vote, no nothing.  While the csay command may not have affect on game-play itself it affects other things. For example, an admins image, saying "fap" multiple times with the command shows immaturity. The log shows the vote failed, yet you claim it didn't. Is it possible you read the line wrong and it instead said vote failed, 80% No's.

Admins are also not supposed to call votes on whether they can use their powers for "fun". This is a pattern of behavior. Every time that spy crab wolf is on you seem to go nuts with the commands.

Claiming that you do not use commands often is a lie. These logs and others not even posted show it.

You have shown yourself to be quite the immature child in my eyes.

Hades

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 11:01:51 PM »
Genie, I've had enough of your shit today. I'm basically with my boyfriend everyday. So I know what happens and what goes on. What he says and does. To me, none of it is abuse, because it isn't used every single day of every single hour. Or all in one month. Everything Luna had just said, is true. Of course I will stand up for my boyfriend because he hasn't done anything wrong. Luna is a good admin and does he job very well and gives a reason for everything that he does. Some people can't handle the truth and don't want to admit to things, nor listen when told not to do something. Genie, I suggest backing off because as far as I know, you're just making things up. Due to what happened earlier between us. If anyone has a problem with either of us, it would be nice to come to us and tell us what the problem is. Because I don't recall ever making any threats about anything, unless it's something stupid, which is usually an insider with some friends or something. Other than that, I don't remember any of that happening. I prefer you to just stay out of it, because you're only making things worse for him. Which he doesn't need right now. So unless, you have any proof of anything and you aren't just pulling it out of your ass, then you should speak about it.
As for the others, I understand Knife had already talked to Luna about it, both the other day and today. I also have no problem with Knife, the few times I've met him, he seemed like a nice guy. Although he seems to like to win a lot, I have no problems with him nor any other admins. I seem to get along with everyone just fine. So does Luna. I don't know what other people are saying, but if they are making things up, it would be nice if they stopped and just came to him with the truth. I get that he may seem "scary" but he's honestly not like that. So if anyone has a problem with him, just talk to him about it, instead of reporting to others. He has no problem with correcting things, so they don't happen again.
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 12:26:00 AM »
Genie, I've had enough of your shit today. I'm basically with my boyfriend everyday. So I know what happens and what goes on. What he says and does. To me, none of it is abuse, because it isn't used every single day of every single hour. Or all in one month. Everything Luna had just said, is true. Of course I will stand up for my boyfriend because he hasn't done anything wrong. Luna is a good admin and does he job very well and gives a reason for everything that he does. Some people can't handle the truth and don't want to admit to things, nor listen when told not to do something. Genie, I suggest backing off because as far as I know, you're just making things up. Due to what happened earlier between us. If anyone has a problem with either of us, it would be nice to come to us and tell us what the problem is. Because I don't recall ever making any threats about anything, unless it's something stupid, which is usually an insider with some friends or something. Other than that, I don't remember any of that happening. I prefer you to just stay out of it, because you're only making things worse for him. Which he doesn't need right now. So unless, you have any proof of anything and you aren't just pulling it out of your ass, then you should speak about it.
As for the others, I understand Knife had already talked to Luna about it, both the other day and today. I also have no problem with Knife, the few times I've met him, he seemed like a nice guy. Although he seems to like to win a lot, I have no problems with him nor any other admins. I seem to get along with everyone just fine. So does Luna. I don't know what other people are saying, but if they are making things up, it would be nice if they stopped and just came to him with the truth. I get that he may seem "scary" but he's honestly not like that. So if anyone has a problem with him, just talk to him about it, instead of reporting to others. He has no problem with correcting things, so they don't happen again.

Enough of this. Genie,SpyCrab, Luna, Settle personal matters between yourselves. This is not a place to talk about personal matters. I suggest both sides take a break and come back to handle this with a cool head. Spycrab I have spoke to Luna, I was aware of this situation long before genie brought it to my or anyone's else attention. I check the logs daily. Logs record everything an admin does to a degree, with what we were supplied with it does not paint a good light. The situation as it stands now has calmed down. Please do not try and cause more ripples. I understand you wish to defend him because of how much he means to you, but don't go around acting like you just did as it does not put you in a good light either.

Hades

Hades

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 12:34:51 AM »
I also have no problem with Knife, the few times I've met him, he seemed like a nice guy. Although he seems to like to win a lot
lol, yea I don't care much about anything in TF2 except my duel wins.

Luna's been corrected and this whole situation should have taught him what is abuse and what isn't, so no action will be taken against Luna.

This topic is locked as there's really nothing more else to say. My intention was to post logs and have staff say their opinions on this, instead it's getting too dramatic and personal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:56:30 PM by ¤The Flying Knife¤ »