• April 26, 2024, 12:43:46 AM

Author Topic: Evolvex |trade.tf| - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Evolvex |trade.tf|

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Evolvex |trade.tf| - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 30, 2015, 08:24:50 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
US EAST +5

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Garry's mod server's in which one of my friends owned he had me as an admin on there everyone told me i was good and, me myself dont like troll's in a server

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I dont like when hackers join and keep making accounts when they get banned i also dont like the way they speak to the younger people of the server.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
3-4 Hour's a day

B. On the forums?
16 Hours

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Almost 3 months well since i joined tf2

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190476575/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Never have

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strength's are tolerable being able to put up with things and my weakness is the feeling of abandonement

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 6
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 4
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 5

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would simply gag him for a short period of time and then ungag him and if he continues i will kick him

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would ask the person making the remarks to please stop it's offending these people.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would ask them to stop and if they dont comply i will simply kick them/mute

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Post on the forums with proof

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would spectate him and if he is i will ban him / If he is not but there are a certain amount of witnesses i will simply just kick him unless there is proof.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will simply inform them of the real rules.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will simply laugh and kill them with my skill as a heavy ;)

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Kick if he continues 30 minute - 2 hour ban

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell them that they cannot give out god mode and it's most likely a scam

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I would simply give him a little of the credits that i have |200| and say im sorry man it happens to the best of us

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Evolvex |trade.tf| - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 08:38:23 AM »
For 9:
It's asking you to list your Steamrep.

For 11:
Everyone at some point in their life has lost control. Please list an example of an in game or real life experience of when you have lost control of yourself due to anger or rage, and the actions you had made.

And for your free responses in 14. Please elborate a little more on what other actions you would do to completely resolve the problem.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:40:57 AM by -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Evolvex |trade.tf| - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 11:37:26 AM »
It is a requirement that you must have a Steam account 6 months old.

As a result, you do not meet the requirements for administration on our servers and,

Your application has been denied.

You may reapply once you meet our requirements again.