• April 27, 2024, 11:23:18 AM

Author Topic: Opening up CS:GO Servers  (Read 16769 times)

Offline Tory Ravufuru

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Opening up CS:GO Servers
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:38 PM »
I played on one of the servers earlier and... well. Ive been told by friends that i have the potential of a gold nova 3 and those bots. They were difficult. They seemed to migrate to the Awp soon after the game started and they started camping. Felt like playing with real people which is nice but their accuracy can be compared to that of an aimbot at times.

Offline ッ Scorched ッ

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 01:02:36 AM »
So we have 5 CS:GO servers and they are all Deathmatch. There are 5 main gamemodes, they are Deathmatch, Arms Race, Demolition, Casual, and Competitive. Why don't we change the other 4 Deathmatch servers to the other gamemodes for now and when the servers get more populated we can ask the staff and community what kind of gamemodes/maps (like surf, AWP only ect..) they want. The only problem I see is making a Competitive server. But I think having the other gamemodes in the other servers would be good so it's not Deathmatch all the time. But this is just a suggestion. ~ScorchedKiller
(This is the second post of this the first one is here if you would like to respond: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=592.0)
~

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 08:12:15 PM »
Splendid! I'm actually buying CS:GO right now! :P In regards to the name, I'll get back to you folks with my vote or idea.
~

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 01:33:05 AM »
CS:GO and TF2 both run off of the source engine.

Combining Luna's idea with mine: SwapShop Source Trading OR SwapShop SourceE Trading

E standing for Engine.

Hades