• April 29, 2024, 10:34:34 AM

Author Topic: Just a few !shop suggestions.  (Read 10688 times)

Offline Sylvedoge

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Just a few !shop suggestions.
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:52:05 AM »
One thing that would be a cool possibility in !shop if it's possible, ban class.

It would be a 60 second ban, like melee only, and only one could be active at a time. You can also not ban a class more than once in succession. It's one, then different class.

It would cost more if the class banned was engineer, due to that also destroying all buildings, so more of a 2 for one.

Another !shop possibility is like melee only, but secondary is also allowed. 60 seconds of no primary. This could be a fun one because it could force the snipers off their primary and balance the classes for a minute. Pyros could scorch shot or flare without fear of instant heart attack death from urine filled darts.

This next one should work without many problems, I've tested it on my own lan server with no plugins. Summon monoculus. He lasts a few minutes and may grant achievements to those without it. Not sure how that bit works, but I spawned over 100 of them on a low end computer and they all did their thing without me crashing. It would have to work like the rtd dispenser and sentry. Summon where the player is looking.

Then there's an option of buying one time use spells from helltower. They wouldn't cost that much, unless it's a super spell.

That is all. See ya guys on server 7 sometime.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Just a few !shop suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:26:00 PM »
Topic locked.
AFK like JFK