• April 28, 2024, 11:14:37 AM

Author Topic: Joker Staff Report - Disorderly Conduct  (Read 10653 times)

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Joker Staff Report - Disorderly Conduct
« on: August 05, 2015, 11:41:32 AM »

I will state right away that I have not been a fan of Joker and he has not been a  fan of me, but I do not feel that this is acceptable language for an administrator to use with anyone. Had he just done "you left? lel" it would have made sense because he is not a fan of me, but the cursing is unnecessary and the racism is unacceptable.

Also, if you would like quick access to the links, you can click these:
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/47042611/large.gif
http://i.imgur.com/h9SU0w9.gif

~16
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:25:16 PM by Sixteen »
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Joker Staff Report - Disorderly Conduct
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »
I have already told Joker to watch his language. In response, he typed to me something like "I don't think anyone here is black".

His innapropriate behavior and racism breaks two of our guidelines (even though they're in-game guidelines, common sense dictates that you're to follow the guidelines while being a part of our community).

I will be suspending his administrator privileges for several days (notice will be given when suspension is over) so he can improve his behavior, being a representation of a TF2SS Server Administrator.

I wish other staff members would also provide input to staff reports...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:26:06 PM by ¤The Flying Knife¤ »

Offline snowy days

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 01:34:51 PM »
Well, I think I'm with Flying on this, I don't have much to say as I try to keep from having contact with him, but I get messages every now and then questioning if he should or deserves his admin.. But I'd say that he should take this more seriously and have respect for others, and to yes as Flying had said- of breaking two of the rules. For him to not do so. =b In all opinions though. I'm not too fond of his behavior .

~~~~ Katie~
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:38:35 PM by ♡ۣۜKatie ♡LFT Spy »

Offline Back traF

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 09:09:48 PM »
I've also felt like his attitude towards the last meeting was extremely rude, repeatedly being a distraction in the chat. I found it annoying and hard to follow what was being talked about by the other admins that had an actual point they wanted to get out there. He kept acting like the meeting was a joke and that it had no importance. His language has bothered me as well.

~Back traF~
Best regards ~Back traF~