• April 24, 2024, 09:34:41 AM

Author Topic: AYY LMAO - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Mr.Sp00derMan

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
AYY LMAO - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 10, 2015, 11:03:12 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Moutain Time Zone (UTC-7:00)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
if been admin twice and it was out of the game i was a really good admin people liked me. i followed the rules and i know each server has diffrent rules and i will follow them no matter what.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i want to hold this position becuase everytime i go to a tf2 swap shop servers i see hackers and spammers and i hate that i get annoyed. I want to stop that

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I will be spending lots of time on this server i got school and i leave school around 3:00 pm and sometimes 1:00 but yes i will be spending alot i always get on tf2 and ur servers everyday

B. On the forums?
I will be checking the forums everday so i will be spending some time on the forums to read whats up.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
If ben playing quite a while ive met many new friends on youre servers and my favroite is cp_orange_x3 i met alot of friends that were in ur group and we had fun

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
i am sorry i dont understand this question

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i dont have any other accounts only 1

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
well one time most of the team where snipers and the crits on the server werre to op for snipers they would be geting no socpes and that annoyed me alot and i lost control

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
i am very good at playing sports like soccer and good at doing computer progamming and what im bad is at gaming some games i suck at but tf2 im good but theres some players way above me

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 4
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
what i would do but if u dont want me to do it ill do it ur way but my way i will ask the person to stop if he doesnt stop was the racism i will have permission to kick him and if he joins back with more racism comments i will ban him for 30 minutes

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i will say im sorry i did not know that was offensive to you and hopefully he will be nice to me back

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
i will gag them for a couple of minutes and ungag them if they still mic spamming i will kick him and if he comes back with more mich spamm i will ban him for 30 mins and give a reason why

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
please do not exploit youre powers it is unfair to other players and if he wont stop i will contact the server owner

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i would say: this guy named (username) was speed hacking on (any tf2ss server) and i want him permently banned

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i will ask the person theres no rule about that and if he says there are i would tell him to go see if there is any rule about that.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
please do not only go for me it will be unfair please kill other players excpet me and if they dont stop i will kick them.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
i will tell the man/women please do not rage about the server everyone here wants to have a good time if u dont like server keep it to u or just leave the server if u dont like it.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
i will tell the person this server does not give free godmode for a hat if u want godmode spend more time on the server and earn points and u might have enough for godmode for a couple of seconeds then i will report the player and maybe get him banned from steam

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
i would tell the person who slayed u and i will work on that now and please be patient and dont get mad if u spend some time on server u will get enough to buy it again

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: AYY LMAO - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:38:26 PM »
You must be 16 years old to apply.

So, your application has been denied.

You may re-apply once you have met our requirements.