• April 26, 2024, 06:46:31 AM

Author Topic: sanic2020 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3497 times)

Offline sanic2020

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
sanic2020 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 12, 2015, 03:34:27 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
GMT

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
i  haven't yet but i am responsible man and also am extremely mature

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
most of the time i go on to the server i see a lot of the problems like trying to vote ban someone who killed them racism disrespectful world though chat and voice i just want to make this server have no problems but do it the responsible way.  

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
around 5 hours a day

B. On the forums?
1 hour

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
5 to 4 months

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198135504632

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i dont have any at the time

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
last time i lost control when i play with this person who is so rude offensive and more i didn't did anything but shut of my p.c and rested to cool my mind down

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
my strengths would be that am smart and reasonable my weakness is that when i talk though voice chat my voice sounds high also i have speech problems witch they make fun of me and cause more problems.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 7
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 8
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 6

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
i would warn them about a ban if the still act that way 12 hour ban.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i would tell them to stop it if it offends other players if continue kick and they still does ban for1 day

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
tell them to stop if they don't stop i would mute them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
i would document everything i could get and report you the tf2 swap shop fourms

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
many players were typeing in text that (username) was using speed hacks and i saw the user doing it at (date day time)

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i would say in chat that is not  real rules and you don't have to worry about a false ban

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
i would do none thing because its not a real offense to me but to a another that happens i would do my best to resolve the issue

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
i will tell them to stop if they start threatening me i will give them a warning and then a kick if they keep it up and if they continue to disrespect me and others a ban for 1 day

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
i would see if thats true or not if so i would ban them for 3 days

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
i would tell them that in that mod everyone slays each other and by buying you accepted the risk of being slayed

Offline sanic2020

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: sanic2020 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »
sorry i messed up on GMT i meant eastern standard time

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »
2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No
Are you willing to buy a microphone?

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 03:43:27 PM »
Requirements:
You must have at least 500 total hours on Team Fortress 2
You have less than 100 hours.

Application denied.

You may re-apply once you have met our requirements.