• April 27, 2024, 01:47:27 PM

Author Topic: Going On A Temporary Leave  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Going On A Temporary Leave
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:46:02 PM »
To All my fellow Staff,

I am going to be on a temporary leave for about 2 months. School is getting tough and it is hard to juggle school and repsonding all the time so i am going to take a break until the winter break(Dec. 23). I am sorry that i have to do this but as you guys know, School always comes first and i also have to manage my soccer team. I will still be active here and there when i am needed but, For now, I am going to be offline form steam for roughly 2 months. Sorry that i am doing this to you all... I WILL be back when my leave is up and I will be ready to take on this amazing job when school starts to settle down and I get back into routine. I will leave you all with this, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, Even the people i don`t find suit my freindship needs. Love All and I WILL BE BACK.

~Seventeen
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Going On A Temporary Leave
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 08:04:55 PM »
That's fine, you're added to inactive staff list.

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Going On A Temporary Leave
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
That reminds me, I may be active again during my winter break. That'll surely be a frosty time of year for all of server #08.
~