• April 16, 2024, 02:41:50 PM

Author Topic: Banned from koth_wubwubwub server  (Read 10489 times)

Offline buffalo13

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banned from koth_wubwubwub server
« on: August 25, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Me and my friend decided we wanted to do some achievements on a Koth_wubwubwub server. Before we started to do that 2 people joined, 1 was an admin (, and the other I'm not sure about the other. Then I tried votekicking them, and said "hoe." Then I got kicked as a warning for vulgar language and for trying to kick him for no reason. Then when I joined back, I got myself a snack, while I did that my friend started arguing with the admins. When I got back, I realized that I had gotten gagged, which is unfair because I was afk. Then once I was ungagged I started saying how what was unfair. The admin started calling me a twat and got on the offensive side quick. I answered what he said with NO vulgar language. Then, BANNED. I find the admin being abusive and I never disobeyed him but just got offended by what he said and answered back with, I prob have more hours and stuff like that. I was banned at 8/25/2015 at about I'd say 4:40, banned for disobeying admins and vulgar language, (didn't swear at all except for "hoe") �Katelyx♥bdayIN3dayz is the admin.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned from koth_wubwubwub server
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 06:00:39 PM »
We will have the Admin whom banned you evaluate this, and give you notification on what will be done about your ban. Whether it be removed or stay.

Though your ban was only for 4 hours, the situation will be told from the administrators point of view.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:07:51 PM by -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 07:51:44 PM »
Me and my friend decided we wanted to do some achievements on a Koth_wubwubwub server. Before we started to do that 2 people joined, 1 was an admin (, and the other I'm not sure about the other. Then I tried votekicking them, and said "hoe." Then I got kicked as a warning for vulgar language and for trying to kick him for no reason. Then when I joined back, I got myself a snack, while I did that my friend started arguing with the admins. When I got back, I realized that I had gotten gagged, which is unfair because I was afk. Then once I was ungagged I started saying how what was unfair. The admin started calling me a twat and got on the offensive side quick. I answered what he said with NO vulgar language. Then, BANNED. I find the admin being abusive and I never disobeyed him but just got offended by what he said and answered back with, I prob have more hours and stuff like that. I was banned at 8/25/2015 at about I'd say 4:40, banned for disobeying admins and vulgar language, (didn't swear at all except for "hoe") �Katelyx♥bdayIN3dayz is the admin.
Can't say much, but the fact you tried to kick people so you and your friend can have the server for yourselves, AND insulting them already puts you in the wrong. You do realize how that made you look right?
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Polarized

• URL Badman
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 08:39:08 PM »
Situation has been addressed by Kately in separate report thread.
http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=665.0