• March 28, 2024, 05:39:53 AM

Author Topic: SpiritualMiracle - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 11776 times)

Offline [HighVoltage]SpiritualMiracle

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
SpiritualMiracle - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 30, 2015, 10:29:14 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:
13 nearly 14

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Well, i've been staff on many minecraft servers, i've been Admin, Moderator, and Manager. I've been moderator on a G-Mod server, but thats about it, i just wanna help the server out, because there are never any staff on, and i'm active.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
My goal is to earn staff, and be active, and i want this position because i want to help the server like i said, no staff are active, and i'm very active, i can be on alot.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
It depends which day, here is my schedule

- Sunday: Free all day

- Monday: free from 2 Pm to 10pm

- Tuesday: free all day besides school

-  Wednesday: free all day besides school

- Thursday: free all day besides school

- Friday: free all day besides school

This is my schedule, it might change, but here it is.

B. On the forums?
I can be on the forums anytime, ill be on it when i'm on the server.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I have been on the server/group for about 5 months.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198155800793

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I don't have any other accounts besides this one.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
This will NEVER happen, i do not loose control, unless  i am stressed out.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?

My strengths are i can deal with Mic Spammers i can spot hackers, i can deal with scammers, harassment, mic spammers, jerks, and just generally everything.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 7
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would give warnings, 3, if they do not obey with my warnings, i will take action, (Mute, kick, tempmute, what ever has to be done).

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?

I'd think twice about it, and make sure it is/isn't offensive. Then i'd ask the person who is saying the offensive remarks to calm down, and stop. But if they were still arguing i'd take action, and i'd say calm down, and if it kept happening i'd take action (kick, mute, ban, depends what i feel in the moment)

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?

I've seen tons of mic spammers, including today, i'd ask the victim to stop, with warnings, if they still did it, i'd take action (temp mute).

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?

I'd take screenshots, and report it to a higher admin and post it on the forums, and i'd say stop.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?

I'd tell them to stop, then [Username] is hacking and hes on [the server], and i'd temp ban, and call a higher admin.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?

I'd say thats my decision and you do not decide if he gets banned or not, then i'd give warnings, etc.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?

Depends, if their hackers, i'd ban them, but i'd stay calm, and be polite. and if they did it again they'd be punished. and i'd notify a higher admin

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?

I'd warn him to stop, take action, etc. and i'd say if you hate the server why are you on it? and i would make a vote to ban him. if hes saying it in the mic, i'd gag him (mute the mic)

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?

Well, he could be offering godmode with credits, but if he was just plain out saying he'd give him commands, then i'd kick him, and tell the other guy you almost got scammed.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?

I would not make it a big deal, but i'd tell him to calm down, and i'd politely give him some of my credits, and make sure everyone is happy!

Thanks for reading my application, good luck to all, thanks for your time.[/color]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:30:49 AM by Spiritual Miracle [Trading] »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: SpiritualMiracle - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:37:44 PM »
You do not meet the requirement of being 16 years of age.

As a result,

Your application has been denied.

You may reapply again once you have met our requirements.