• March 28, 2024, 10:54:40 AM

Author Topic: Banned for Aimbot (Re-appeal)  (Read 7782 times)

Offline staticinvocation

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banned for Aimbot (Re-appeal)
« on: September 29, 2015, 06:55:19 PM »
    • I do not use any sort of cheats or hacks in TF2.  I am exceptionally good at TF2.  To prove this, I recorded a similar video, this time with a webcam pointed at my screen and mouse to prove I do not use aimbots or wallhacks (different but similar server).  In this video, I don't really get warmed up until around the 6 minute mark, at which point the video is very similar to the incident that originally got me banned.  If you still believe I use an aimbot, where in either video am I apparently using an aimbot?
    • My "low" hours in TF2 should not be an indication of lack of skill.  I have 1,164 hours in GMod, 383 in CS:GO, 230 in TF2, and 30 in HL2.  That is a total of 1,807 hours in Source games (75 days!), which have similar aiming and movement mechanics.
    • My VAC ban is for DayZ and not for any Source game.  Proof as shown in previous appeal.
    • I have a vested interest in this server network.  Two of my friends are admins here and I would like to be able to play with them,

Now to rebut claims on the previous thread:

In the video it appears as though most of the time once your cross hair was over a player that was an enemy you fired. Yes you missed shots, but they were no where near an enemy players' model. I find it to be highly suspicious.

Of course I shoot when my crosshair is over a player.  That is the whole point of sniping.  I am obviously not going to shoot otherwise.  Regardless, there are plenty of instances in the original video where I miss a shot and have my crosshair very close to an enemy:

• 0:27
  • 0:28
  • 0:30
  • 0:50
  • 1:23
  • 2:02
  • 2:08
  • 2:10
  • 2:14
  • 2:44
  • 2:49
  • 3:03
  • 3:18
  • 3:24
  • 3:25
  • 3:37

The list goes on and on...

although you already know as you said if you got vote banned you would have your admin friend unban you.

To his credit, he directed me to appeal as per protocol.[/list]

Interesting link he has attached to his name...

platinumdigitalgroup.net

It takes a hacker to beat a hacker.
Let us help you gain insights into the darker side of the video game industry.

Platinum Cheats for Platinum Players
Always be the MVP on your team with Platinum Cheats.

You also skipped over two very important ones:

Anti-Cheat Development

Any multiplayer game or league needs a personalized anti-cheat that meets their individual needs. Keep your game clean and fair for everyone.
Multiplayer Security Consulting

Getting netcode security right is hard. Let us help you design or fix your netcode and make life difficult for those who wish to abuse such networking holes.

My ultimate goal is to work for Valve as an anticheat developer working on VAC.  Valve has been known to give interviews to individuals for this position for simply being involved in cheating.  My experience at PDG will significantly improve my chances when I do eventually apply at Valve.

That being said, I do not, and will never use or develop cheats for TF2.

Did anybody notice on his ban appeal video at minute 1:07 to 1:15 - He opens steam chat and writes an entire sentence all the while gets 2 kills ingame while jumping...

The video I posted was a recording of the POV demo I posted.  I started recording TF2 with OBS and then started playing the demo.  This is the ONLY way to "convert" a demo to a video file.  While the demo was playing in the background, I was chatting to my friend Kaslay.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:01:03 PM by Invoke platinumdigitalgroup.net »

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for Aimbot (Re-appeal)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 07:19:19 PM »
I am confused. How does this prove that platinum isn't a site for downloading hacks?

https://platinumcheats.net/forum/t/frequently-asked-questions/26
Look at the question about pSilent. The answer states:
 pSilent aimbot is 100% the most legit aimbot you can possibly have. You know how a normal aimbot snaps to whatever bone or hitbox you have it set to? pSilent aimbot doesn't snap, in fact, it doesn't move at all. With a small FOV it looks like you are just REALLY good at aiming. Not even a league admin will be able to tell you are aimbotting if you are already a decent player. ** NOTE ** Our pSilent aimbot is working even AFTER patch.

Q: Will I get banned if I use this cheat?
A: Unlikely but it could happen. No cheat is undetectable, just undetected currently.

This is TF2, but I don't understand why you are making that website your username. This "company" has a promotional video asking users to download these hacks for games like CS:GO and Arma. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=36&v=VkGNfquwzJ4

Right, these aren't hacks to be applied onto TF2, but we ban players for saying: Get good get LMAObox. Regardless of you hacking or not, advertising a website, plus, advertising a hacking website is unheard of. Please, I would like to hear your explanation for all of this because I expect that it will all make sense to you, while none of it makes sense to me.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline staticinvocation

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »
So now it is no longer about "aimbot" but rather my username?  I will gladly change my username if that's the case.

It is also very important to note the distinction between platinumdigitalgroup.net and platinumcheats.net.  These are vastly different domains, and point to vastly different content.  If my true intention was to encourage people to download cheats, I would point them to platinumcheats.net instead.  platinumdigitalgroup.net only points to our corporate site, which is legally registered company if there was any doubt about that.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 07:50:18 PM »
I will let the other admins discuss the aimbot side of things.

The site advertisement was the thing that caught my eyes. I cannot make any final decisions so the words I post only show what I find strange, not that what I post will mean that you will be banned/unbanned.

Platinum Digital Group was founded out of necessity to serve as the parent company for Platinum Cheats.
The first link on your webpage is one that brings you to Platinum Cheats.

I don't understand how this new parent company is not tied to cheating, being that explanations and words tied to cheating are alll over the web page. Though you may be exploring that business of Anti Cheat, I only see things stating that you guys make cheats, not anti cheats. Regardless of how the cookie crumbles, cheating is not allowed, and avertisements towards cheating falls in the same boat.

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline ッ Scorched ッ

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 01:33:22 PM »
Hey just wondering, why did you have to make a new YouTube channel for the ban appeal?
~

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 02:44:03 PM »
Doesn't seem like he's interested in the ban appeal anymore.

Topic locked, ban appeal denied.