• March 19, 2024, 01:20:57 AM

Author Topic: Inactive Staff Members  (Read 63487 times)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Inactive Staff Members
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:41:43 PM »
Staff members who plan to be temporarily inactive for a duration of time (more than 30 days) may post here, explaining their duration of inactivity and their situation in detail.

Regular players' posts will be removed.

Currently inactive staff members:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:01:55 PM by .psy »

Offline daze

• Weeabo trash
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Forums Junkie
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Inactive Staff Members
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »
Inactive due to a break from the game, will return when competitive matchmaking releases. Probably about 1-3 months* of inactivity.

*Valve has been hinting at this competitive matchmaking, like the one found in CS:GO for about two years, it's been predicted to being released soon, and if it isn't, then you can still expect me to return in about 1-3 months, that's a large span, I realize.

-Isaac

Also, I may be on for a prolonged period of time, then suddenly get off for a bit. That's what I mean.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:36:35 PM by カンチョー | Kancho »
One ought to experience loneliness at least once or twice in life. You have to experience it. The idea of being chained to another person without reprieve is far more abnormal and disquieting. One has no choice but to learn about loneliness. I’m sure some things can’t be experienced without it.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:39:52 PM »
I will be away from tomorrow until the following Wednesday so about a week. It is likely I will be not have internet so I will not be able to respond to forum posts as well as reports. When I come back, I will hopefully have enough stamina to respond to all that I missed.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Vay

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • EDM for life
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:32:51 PM »
WILL be inactive Due to some people in my city, they decided to cut 3 strands of internet cable (wave broadband) and they wiped out the internet for people who use wavebroadband like me in the city. So due to that, I do not have access to internet, and was told that it may take a while to fix it. I hope you guys can understand. They don't have a time for when it will be back up, so I'm posting this for safety measures.
~Vay

Offline MrFUBAR®

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 08:38:28 AM »
I've been inactive for quite a while due to issues with my computer. I got a virus and had to take my laptop in to a repair shop to get it fixed all to no avail. So, I had to save funds for a new computer. The only reason my steam account may have been online was because I have the steam app on my ipod. However, I have a new laptop and I actually went back on the servers yesterday (7/13/2015) and I absolutely plan on being active as I was before. Sorry for anyone I may have inconvenienced with my absence.

Offline Naughty Twilight

• Forum Visitor
  • Why so serious?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 09:27:05 PM »
Not sure where to put this, hopefully Flying will move it if need be. I will be gone next week for Florida. Pretty sure I have to tell you guys this.
"Can't... you... just... play... along?!"

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 11:54:03 PM »
FusionFlarez says his internet is having problems for a couple of days.

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 11:09:23 PM »
Will be on vacation for a couple weeks. May be on sporadically during that time.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 08:13:51 AM »
[nvm]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:14:07 AM by Sixteen »
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Sins |Anti-Being|

• SSBL Owner/Chairman
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Hello Darkness my own Friend...
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 05:15:28 PM »
It's that time of the year again.

School is back in, and no matter how much I want to hang myself because of it, I have to do it, and for that, expect very little from me until summer. I'm not gone COMPLETELY till then, but don't count on me as much for a little while.

If you need to contact me, contact me through Steam. I have it on my phone so I should be able to get your messages.

Sorry if this is a problem, but I'm pretty sure it's not. I just wanted to make a post so I don't get demoted or anything.

*If this is the wrong thread to post this, than feel free to move it, because I know how Knife likes to do that :^)
I am man who speaks in riddles, only to test your wits. My words may mean anything...

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »
Kayx will be gone for 3-5 weeks.

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »
Good Evening,

I got into a recent argument with family and am planning to focus on my grades a bit more. I will be gone until the 23 of March. I am in no way quitting, just need to get away and focus on what could affect me in the long run. I appreciate everything you guys do for me. I could still message on my phone via steam but, you will not see me in-game or responding to reports. Sorry Guys..

~17
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:59:00 PM by Seventeen »
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 08:54:34 PM »
Hello all, New staff and old staff.

I have finally managed to come to the terms of being able to explain in fuller depth as to why my absence has occurred.

Most of which is extremely personal, and cannot be posted here in fuller detail.

I had made a sudden disappearance back sometime before the holidays. One day I was on every single day, doing my contributions to the community, putting my all into my work in which I love, and the next day I was gone. The only thing that can take a man away from what he loves, has to be something of meaning to him.

During the seasonal times, a lot of violent acts had arrived in my life from other individuals. My parents Separation had become absolute warfare, and it's resulting in me moving.

I had also been in massive problems with my education. There was no time and in any way for me to have any distractions. This included a formal excuse of absence, or resigning of position. My education is at an all time low, and it needs to be focused on as it's primarily the most important activity I need in my life.

Now for those who were closer with me as Administrative members, community members, and closer significant others. They needed to all be pushed out of my life for these past couple of months, because stress, drama, and any other incidences acted as distractions.

Now for bigger questions some must have:

Will I be returning to TF2SS as an active Administrator?
Potentially yes. I will be notifying personally to Head of Administration on further to the topic.

What about Steam, will you be on again?
Potentially yes as well.

All questions here will be decided on how well I can manage my time, along with my education status, and any family activity.

For now I will be staying as an inactive member as I still do have the desire to perform for this community. Especially after the love I've gained for it, and its members as well. Though I do plan on returning to the community soon. This will all play out on my moving terms, internet access, my job and payments, along with rent.

Thank you for your time, and forgive me for any inconvenience.

Best Wishes,
-Lunarium   

Offline Bored again

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • Just an ordinary boring person.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 11:24:57 PM »
I'm not gonna be active or well actually responding any messages for a few days.

I may still come online and play games, but other than that I won't be doing or saying anything due to personal reasons and a irl situation.

Just a heads up.

~NeoN
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:13:13 AM by Just Need Time »

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 11:12:20 PM »
I will be inactive for quite a long time. I'm currently going through a lot of emotional stress and I do not want it to get in the way of my job. Sorry if it seems like I came in, did some things here and there, and just left all of a sudden. I will return to doing my job, I just don't know when. I will, however, still be online. For those who wish to know why the sudden news, you can message me on Steam.

Sorry guys, I just can't handle anything right now, let alone reports.

Edit: I'll be back on duty on March 20.
Edit2: I seem to be recovering much faster than I expected so I'll be able to handle reports from time to time.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:24:56 PM by Psykotik »
AFK like JFK