• April 16, 2024, 02:34:27 PM

Author Topic: Second Ban appeal  (Read 9588 times)

Offline CareFree

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Second Ban appeal
« on: November 11, 2015, 11:35:40 AM »
Hi there, this is my second ban appeal. I think my first one wasn't that good because it's my first time doing this. Anywho, I couldn't respond in one week because I had exams for 2 weeks in school and I had forgotten about this site. Secondly, I thought Chrid, was going to inform me about this since he added me.

I still think I was falsely accused for "Aimbot , Hacking, etc." my main reasons for that is, I've had 1 ,252 hours on my alt acc, for my stats I have 252 hours for sniper and its my main class to play on that server.
Before I had gotten banned, hours back, there was this person named "Dipper Pines" and he was destroying me even though I still have a danger shield. Idk if you guys would believe me but its upto you.

Secondly, my brother a.k.a J. Peterman that one guy who +rep me he can be my second proof for the false accusation. I was actually surprised when he joined Trade_Plaza, he had more headshots than me, he isn't a hacker btw. Another thing, I've played the server long enough, and I hadn't gotten any issues nor anyone calling me out on it. So, why now? If you wish, I'd like you guys to broadcast my gameplay as sniper.

Thanks for understanding and I hope I get "unbanned" I really want to join that community back. Take note, please inform me if you guys respond to this. Thank you!  :)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Second Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 01:07:53 PM »
http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=844.0

1. You claimed to be a highlander. Answer the questions I proposed on your previous appeal. Along with others.

2. Take responsibility. Nobody should inform you of a post or a reply. Take responsibility and check daily for yourself.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 04:28:15 PM »
The major reasons I banned you were:

1. Twitchy Movement(I spec'ed not every shot was a headshot but most were. I know aimbots can mess up sometimes)
2. 67 hours on record
3. Reported for being a hacker
4. Previous VAC bans(24 days ago at the time of ban)
5. Profile seemed suspicious("Don't ask me to 1v1 Sniper I think it's stupid don't ask why.")

After this story:
1. Play styles for sniper vary and there is a lot of controversy in the topic but I suppose most snipers twitch to get a good/lucky headshot, Plus not every shot was a Headshot.
2. After this it would make sense that This is an alt, but Why after you were VAC'd didn't make another account?
3. Player was as suspicious as I was, Just didn't have the ability to Ban
4. As stated above, Why didn't you make another account if that was VAC'd
5. It makes sense now since you are referring yourself as a highlander and not a hacker

Additional Info Needed:
- Can you give us your highlander Profile and any other alts

I'm staying Neutral on this topic until all points have been brought up
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233/stats/TF2?tab=achievements
It also seems like your old account had used SAM which violates Steams TOS

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233
Your Steam profile does have 1,252 Hours on it. But the account isn't even a year old. Granted you have lots of kills as a sniper, but the points gained are what I see out of an Achievement/Idle server.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233/inventory/
As this also shouldn't matter, if this is your main account, most highlander players do have items of use. But if they do compete with next to no items, it's because they created an ALT with literally no hours. Which is not this account as all of your time had been on Trade_Plaza.
Please respond or answer to these questions / observations appropriately and we will begin addressing your ban appeal. Otherwise, it will be denied again.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 02:14:23 PM »
You've failed to respond to us at all.

Ban appeal denied.