• April 24, 2024, 10:50:44 AM

Author Topic: supreme hoovy lord - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2982 times)

Offline the medic burdy...

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
supreme hoovy lord - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 15, 2015, 11:40:45 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:
11 (manily voice for gland growth reasons)

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
active

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
none i have been new and this admin application is my first time

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
to put out spamming rage and scamming in bay because whenever i come as a hoovy (friendly heavy with sandvich and holiday punch) sombody kills me for no reason and makes me angry but others are too if their friendly also i see people spamming things like selling this for 18.22 keys and they use the copy and paste to spam in chat and that annoys people

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
few hours

B. On the forums?
only if new applications of admins have come

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
months and possibly half years

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161377193/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i do not own any alternative accounts

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
when i have taken alot of anger and sniped a entire team with machina in bodyshooting and headshooting

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
my strength is when i have been warmed up as a sniper and my weakness is when i ragequit from too much anger i dont have much anger and i cant manage it

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 8
  • Polite: 2
  • Reasonable: 4
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 4
  • Troubleshooter: 3

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
gag him for 15 minutes (meaning that the player gaged cannot chat or speak in mic) and tell him never or i

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
to tell that ignore it and gag that person who said it for 3 minutes

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
just mute him if the people are annoyed by it and by mute i mean mute him so all player cannot hear him

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
tell to stop or i call the owner or admin manager to fire him for abusing powers and possibly banning players for no reason

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
kick him

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
tell the other player to ignore and ban that user for 24 hours for thretening people

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
tell to stop or ban them for 10 hours

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
ban him for a half week for being raciest and offending people

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
tell all others not to do it because its a scam and ban that player for 20 minutes

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
that it doesn't really matter and people can work togeather to kill that slayer

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: supreme hoovy lord - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 11:57:21 AM »
3. Age:
11 (manily voice for gland growth reasons)
We do not set an age requirement because of the pitch of the applicant's voice. We care about maturity.

You must be 16 to apply for administration.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.