• April 25, 2024, 03:30:16 PM

Author Topic: the medic burdy... - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3101 times)

Offline the medic burdy...

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
the medic burdy... - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 21, 2015, 02:13:40 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
east

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
yes i have ive been an admin once on a community but banned from abusing powers

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
to keep this place wonderful fun but no raciest things or mean people or people killing over the same people again and again to make them mad

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
more than 1 hour

B. On the forums?
a few minutes or more to ensure there are any admin applications

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
more than months

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161377193/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i dont own any alternative accounts

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
on the time i played on my facebook games i got raged by a group of players who spamed battle invites on my chat and i decided to ragequit

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
i souppose that my strength is being nice and being polite
but my weakness is being enraged making me quit for awhile

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 2

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
gag him for 4 minutes (gag is a command that you can use to force players not being able to chat on the chat or using a mic)

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i would respond  "ignore it i will handle it" then gag that person for 10 minutes for offending a group of players

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
mute their mics so they can spam anymore with mics but if with chat too then gag for 15 minutes for annoying players which can be all the team

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
speak to the main staff to tell about the TF2SS admin exploiting exploiting its powers

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
speed hacking... ban for 50 minutes

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
warn the thretener not to do it but if he still tries then ban him for 1 hour for thretening people and trying to ban them

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
change to spectator mode

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
wow ban for 24 hours

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
tell not to do it because they cant do that and ban that player for 2 days for scamming players and tricking them to get a free godmode which means nothing and the scammer gets a hat

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
tell that it doesnt really matter and just change teams or if you cant and the player is going back to the locker for healing then slay him

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: the medic burdy... - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 03:10:28 PM »
Hello,

You have a current ban on record and it was made by one of our admins and not by player votes. I regret to inform you that having a  bad reputation on our servers because of bans, mutes, gags, etc. enacted in the past makes you unable to apply for administrator on our servers, and as such this application cannot continue to be processed.

Your ban Details:
Player    chris260904    
Steam ID    STEAM_0:1:100555732
Steam Community    76561198161377193
Invoked on    08-22-15 21:33
Banlength    1 wk (Expired)
Unban reason    no reason present
Unbanned by Admin    CONSOLE
Expires on    08-29-15 21:33
Reason    Scamming
Banned from    TF2SS.COM #04 | Trade/Idle | !jackpot | FREE PER...
Total Bans    No previous bans
Blocked (3)    chris260904, chris260904, chris260904
Comments    None

APPLICATION DENIED.

Hades