• March 28, 2024, 11:35:01 AM

Author Topic: IronBoy88's Admin Application  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Gummy Bear | Designer

• Forum Visitor
  • Always have a dream and keep it.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
IronBoy88's Admin Application
« on: May 26, 2015, 02:59:01 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?- I honestly like to be admin because I've been admin before and I made their servers a top hit.

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?- Yes I do.

3. Age: 15

4.What Time Zone do you live in?- Central Time Zone. (Wisconsin, USA)

5.List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game: I ban hackers, I calm myself down when a person tries to insult me. I don't ban the insulter unless he would like to hack me. I'm a good son and has good grades. I am also a 4.0 GPA person who is getting some scholarships from other places.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?- My GOAL is to actually help you guys become famous and keep away from hackers. I also love your server so much I donated some items that I didn't want.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
Mainly 3-5 hours every week. I may play for a bit and see if a server I'm working with is fine.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?- For about like... 6-7 months I believe.

9. List a reputation thread here (if you have one, it may be simple as your steamrep url):http://steamcommunity.com/id/ironboy88

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own: I don't have an alternate account.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I lost control when someone accused of me hacking because I was aiming on his head most of the time. Most of the people knew I was good and he started to voteban me. I don't remember the guy's name because it happened like 3 months ago.

12. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:

Logical: 8
    Patient: 9
    Reactive: 9
    Creative: 9
    Polite: 10
    Reasonable: 8
    Objective: 9
    Perceptive: 8
    Compassionate: 8
    Troubleshooter: 10

13. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:

A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?- Well 1, I would warn him twice until he get kicked/banned and if he has mic, I'll do a perm-mute because we don't need racism in our world.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?- I might do the same to other players if they were offensive, but I'll do to anyone who does racial comments.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?- I would ask them nicely once to stop, if they don't, I'll ask them more serious. If they don't cooperate, I'll just perm-mute them because other people doesn't want to hear your nonsense.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?- I wouldn't actually try to threaten them, but I'll report to you guys and you guys can take care of it because I don't want to kick an admin for nothing. I would like to treat everyone the same as they treat me.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?- I would tell them to name that person and will send you all the info I get.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?- I would tell him that his rules aren't even on the server rules. If he doesn't care, I'll stay until he reads the rules and makes him think more. I also ask him not to do his own rules because it's not fair to everyone and they may not like his rules.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?- Nothing, it's just a game. I have good patience and I have enough confident that if they dominate me, I'll just say, good job for dominating me. :)

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?- I would ask them not to insult your servers because you work hard for the server. You don't deserve a smack talk from a person who judges your servers.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?- I would ask the person who's selling the hat not to do it because, 1. It's dumb trade. 2. People now know it'll be a scam because only good friends would do that to them. People don't trust people with admin powers just for nothing.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?- I'll tell the person who bought the perk that I'll give him some credits and will tell the person who's slaying him to stop.

Whatever happens, Surfing is always the best. B)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: IronBoy88's Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »
Thank you for applying to TF2 SwapShop.

But we're not accepting applications at the moment.

You may re-apply once we have begun to accept applications again by manually reposting your application form.

Topic locked. Application denied.