• April 17, 2024, 11:36:00 PM

Author Topic: Goodbye All - HeroicAlcaeus  (Read 14772 times)

Offline do u kno de wae (Flintamis)

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Goodbye All - HeroicAlcaeus
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:25:14 PM »
So as you might gather from the title, I'm going to be leaving my post as a Server Admin/Forum Moderator here at TF2SS, It's been a good time helping with the servers but I hardly ever play tf2 anymore and I simply don't have the time to continue as an admin, so consider this Requested Demotion.

I have no bad blood with anyone here, I'm simply leaving for the reasons above

-HeroicAlcaeus  8)

EDIT: Feel Free to remove me from your friends list, or keep me, doesn't really matter
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:36:22 PM by HeroicAlcaeus »

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Goodbye All - HeroicAlcaeus
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
Damn...
You are a super cool dude. I remember way back when, when you were first starting and I was talking to you about everything and I left... and since then you seriously took charge. You were taking reports and responded to the forums all the time. Sure, you've been quiet for a while, but so have a lot of other people. This is s shock... you are a really cool dude. There is no way I am removing you from my friends list. I understand, people get bored of games, or just flat out busy. Regardless, I enjoyed having you around as an admin when you were around. Like honestly, you are an awesome dude. In any case, I wish you the best of luck where ever you go. Thank you for everything Heroic. Seriously... thank you.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Goodbye All - HeroicAlcaeus
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:49:47 PM »
ditto

If you ever change your mind, let us know