• April 24, 2024, 07:12:03 PM

Author Topic: rageguy07462 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3054 times)

Offline rageguy07462

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
rageguy07462 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: December 12, 2015, 07:40:22 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:
I am 12, but im not a squeaker

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Whatever time zone New Jersey is in

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
My goals is to make new friends and help people with their kill streak and strange weapons. I also will make fun votes on the servers time to time

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
A lot, I spend my time on trade servers and on orange alyssum because its fun there with all the people and the fun of killing

B. On the forums?
Not much, I just mainly go to servers

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Your guys servers are the best, its your guys servers I always go to

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
I don't have that, but I say mine is OK

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
none

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I never lost control before I just take in the insults and just play on, if you ignore them, they will stop eventually

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strength is

Taking insults like nothing

My weakness is

Hoovies(This is true, im not good at fighting hoovies)

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 8
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 9
  • Troubleshooter: 2

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Let them be, unless taken to far and starts mic spamming or in chats,

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I'll ignore them.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would tell him to stop, if the mic spammer doesn't listen, I will kick him, and when he do it again ill kick him again, but on the 3rd time, ill ban him

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Its rare but I will tell him to stop abusing his or her powers and use it for the good.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I will go to that server and if its the speed thing you can get on !store, ill tell him its that.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I either spectate him to see what he is doing bad or just tell him if the player is getting mad for the other player for killing him a lot, ill tell him to stop

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Its a game, ill be able to kill them eventually

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Kick him if spamming on the mic or if hes making insults to the server, ill tell him why don't you make a letter for the group in the complaint box

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell him to stop his scamming, besides, no ones that dumb, right,  0-0

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Tell him that things don't last long

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: rageguy07462 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »
3. Age:
I am 12, but im not a squeaker
You need to be 16 to apply. We don't care about your voice, we just care about maturity.

You may apply again after you meet our requirements.