• Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • Steam URL Because I change my name a lot
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Welp.
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:25:32 PM »
With the recent events, and me being a terrible person, I'm probably going to resign. The reason I'm making this a topic and not just dipping is because there are actually people I want acknowledging this. I doubt a majority will see this before someone demotes me, or if they do nothing will be said. I'm tired of being ignored and disregarded as a person with the utmost respect for this community.

I'm tired of being talked down to and belittled by some of the staff here. I feel out-casted and disliked by most of you. I'm all open for shit-storms in response to this. There is just too little unity for me to feel respected as both a staff member here and as a person.

I only regularly talk to like 3 of you, so if you three see this then sorry I couldn't handle being here, or that I let everyone down as both an admin and a counselor. Sometimes you hate yourself enough to persuade people to hate you just as much. I did just that without even knowing it. I'm not sure if I'll ever even want to come back but I doubt that'd be possible, since I feel like Death or half the upper staff dislike me as a whole regardless of me being in the staff. So I mean, theres that. I've spent the last few days just trying to reach out and find a reason to stay and well. I didn't see anything to grab onto.

i'm so sorry
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    alert("Am I wearing these thigh highs right?");
//-->
</script>

Offline Gerbil

• The Smallest, and Most Evil.
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • ᎣᏏᏲ ᏙᎯᏧ? ᎦᏙ ᏕᏣᏙᎠ?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Welp.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 06:31:00 PM »
Doggo, you and I havn't spoken much. But the few times you and I have conversed in Group Chat have been amazing. I do not dislike you, infact I like you. Whatever you choose after this, I'll stand by your right to do so.
"It will take a bit of effort.. A bit of sweat and perhaps.. A bit of blood." - Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »
I highly disagree with your assumption. I don't believe most of us dislike you. If anything, we're just not close to you.

Not everyone is willing to speak out. Even though you are a mute physically, but metaphorically you have one of the loudest voices here. Sorry that you just couldn't be heard. I would personally hate to see you go.

I want to thank you for being a good listener to my problems and overall being a good friend. I hope that we can still be friends after this. We didn't have a good past but that doesn't mean we can't have a good future.
AFK like JFK

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
I'm really gonna miss you buddy...
In my opinion, it was nice having you on the team. I thought you gave a nice voice to the staff and you weren't afraid to share your opinions. I'm never going to forget you as a friend, and I really hope that the future works out for you.
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »
Well, if you truly want to resign, I wish upon you good luck. But I enjoyed having you around, I figured you should know. We never talked much but I still considered you a friend. But... Never let people hold you down. Think for yourself, be yourself, never let other peoples opinions on you get to you. If it's good advice, take it. If not, don't worry about it.

Most of all.
Mistakes happen, what matters is whether your willing to learn from them or not. -By me
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 07:59:03 PM »
I feel the same way... I know the consequences for quitting. The only thing quitting has taught me is to stop quitting. I won't quit. "Nothing'll happen if I don't open my mouth." Thanks for reaching out and touching my heart. I don't know much about you, but this small excerpt of your story speaks volumes to me. I applaud the staff's responses. It's nice to know we're exposing who we are, how we feel, what we feel, and why we feel.

This is why I Spaz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgbqGSGMJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66bhGJ4Ons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6tQzMhqhLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_in_BNJlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7yqFVEvdY0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fKxkI7emNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x46GaoCodAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6g_uUhH2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL0Tb-ATiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYSND5HTps
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 09:33:07 PM by Peter Capaldi's Sunglasses »
~

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 09:22:29 PM »
With the recent events, and me being a terrible person, I'm probably going to resign. The reason I'm making this a topic and not just dipping is because there are actually people I want acknowledging this. I doubt a majority will see this before someone demotes me, or if they do nothing will be said. I'm tired of being ignored and disregarded as a person with the utmost respect for this community.

I'm tired of being talked down to and belittled by some of the staff here. I feel out-casted and disliked by most of you. I'm all open for shit-storms in response to this. There is just too little unity for me to feel respected as both a staff member here and as a person.

I only regularly talk to like 3 of you, so if you three see this then sorry I couldn't handle being here, or that I let everyone down as both an admin and a counselor. Sometimes you hate yourself enough to persuade people to hate you just as much. I did just that without even knowing it. I'm not sure if I'll ever even want to come back but I doubt that'd be possible, since I feel like Death or half the upper staff dislike me as a whole regardless of me being in the staff. So I mean, theres that. I've spent the last few days just trying to reach out and find a reason to stay and well. I didn't see anything to grab onto.

i'm so sorry

Its hard to dislike you when you're not even on my friends list... Part of your duties as admin when you joined the team was to friend us all... So pointing the finger at senior members and telling us we don't like you... ok

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 09:30:12 PM »

i'm so sorry

Its hard to dislike you when you're not even on my friends list... Part of your duties as admin when you joined the team was to friend us all... So pointing the finger at senior members and telling us we don't like you... ok

Death I am on your friends list.
I will literally message you the link to this.
<!--
//-->
</script>

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 10:32:37 PM »
YOUR FIRED!

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 11:20:40 PM »
Regardless of what happened believe it or not, you're still a really good friend to me, Doggo/Mom.
If I do seem a bit sour, it's only temporary. I had a long day.

Also, if you do plan to come back, please ask to go inactive instead.
Retired Staff members have a 1 month cooldown before they are able to join back with the Staff.

If you do decide to fully quit, I hope to hear that you've felt like you have made the right decision(s), and I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Blood

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »
I have decided to go inactive instead, assuming it isn't too late.
<!--
//-->
</script>

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 12:06:12 AM »
I have decided to go inactive instead, assuming it isn't too late.

Granted.
AFK like JFK

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 09:26:45 AM »
Topic locked under the assumption that a solution was reached.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.