• May 04, 2024, 05:16:18 PM

Author Topic: Buttart/Doggo's Resignation Form  (Read 4428 times)

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • Steam URL Because I change my name a lot
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Buttart/Doggo's Resignation Form
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »
Steam display name: Buttart (But you know me as Doggo)

Are you resigning or going inactive*: Resigning

Estimated date of when you will return (leave blank if resignation was selected above): N/A

Additional info: I'm resigning from the fact of little had changed after making my inactivity post. Penny and Yee were there for me and nothing got resolved with my view of the staff's opinion on me. I'm not doing much for this community and I don't feel like I am a viable asset to you guys nor will that change. I don't see the rest of the staff's benefit of me being here anymore and I still feel out-casted by the large majority of you. I can't say I won't miss it from time to time but you know. Who want's to deal with my lame ass anyway? I don't think that this community is going anywhere with how I'm treated and sometimes I have to consider myself and I'm starting that.

With that I bid farewell.

End of form.
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    alert("Am I wearing these thigh highs right?");
//-->
</script>

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Buttart/Doggo's Resignation Form
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:49:38 PM »
I apologize that the community pushed you into such a position. I value the work every administrator does because I know for sure that they job is not easy. There can be a lot of problems and stress which makes it a hard thing to keep coming back to you. I wish things went better for you because you definitely deserve it, but either way I do respect your decision. I hope life outside of the SS community, or even inside works out for you. If you ever need anything, I will be more than happy to talk to you. Best of luck Doggo.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline darthdan57

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 10:07:07 PM »
I'm sorry to see you go Doggo. I always thought that you were one of the friendlier admins of TF2SS. I wish I could have been a better friend than I was. Have a fun time with everything that you're doing, and feel free to talk to me if you want to.
Four is the magic number.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 11:21:53 PM »
Well its sad this has happened and wish more then anything more it didnt but you were good at being not just an admin but a friend to many people and im glad i got to know you so well. May you have a wonder and beautiful life.
counter sally strike go

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 11:49:18 PM »
It's quite unfortunate to see you go. I tried to help you get this far. You applied three times, and even talked with me in my Discord for countless hours. We played games together.

You're a good friend.