• May 04, 2024, 02:19:12 PM

Author Topic: Sipow's Resignation Post  (Read 4653 times)

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Sipow's Resignation Post
« on: October 01, 2016, 08:06:33 PM »
I am going to resign, along with a few others. Though I just got promoted from Trial Admin to Server Admin, it's been hard enjoying it. It's because of the drama and lazy staff members. It's annoying to know that there are 40+ staff members and only around 4 to 6 comment and vote on EVERY application. It seems the majority either don't do anything on the forums or only try to go after the easier applicants to vote "No" on. Not to mention only around 3 or 4 at a time are willing to actually check in on reports. The drama is even worse. Always something new happening every day, on a paticular person or group. It's just dumb and immature to those who are smart enough to stay quiet. I will admit though, I had fun with you guys and being an admin in general. But then again, who wouldn't be having fun if they have this opportunity to be special and have power? If we could've worked together, been friendly towards eachother, stopped abusing our own powers, and stopped being lazy, mabye everyone resigning would've stayed... Think about what you guys are responsible of, all of these great, hardworking staff members, leaving because we couldn't work as a team. Half of me wanted to stay to at least try and fix this community. But my other half (My more intelligent half), knew it would be trying to fix a broken plate, healing an old scar. I hope you all will learn from this, but some of us are more stubborn than I wish I could say. These are my words of resignation. My two cents of what was done wrong. Thanks for having me around.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • Steam URL Because I change my name a lot
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Sipow's Resignation Post
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 08:23:48 PM »
I'll miss you buddy
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    alert("Am I wearing these thigh highs right?");
//-->
</script>

Offline darthdan57

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 10:53:46 PM »
I'm sorry to see you go Sipow. And thank you for letting me realize that I do bear responsibility in this community. I'm still new to this, and I think that this post let me know just how much more I should be doing in this community. Thank you for everything else as well Sipow, and good luck with your life.
Four is the magic number.

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 11:01:17 PM »
Sorry to see such a fresh, young and intelligent mind go. You were, in my opinion, the most productive admin I've seen in a very long time. You got shit done and while I never showed it, I was and still am very impressed with the work you've done here at swapshop. I understand why you and many others have left us in a purge of lost staff members and I respect you for your decision.

Good luck out there, and peace.

~Biscuit
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 11:14:10 PM »
Well sipow you had a good run and you did pretty well for the most part. Wish you the best and hope all goes well for you.
counter sally strike go

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 11:46:52 PM »
You had a lot of potential, man.

Hopefully, we can still get to know each other from this point on.

I barely know you, and I wish to eventually fix that.

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 06:51:44 AM »
And by the way, though it may seem like I don't like the staff due to what I have stated in the forums, that is not true. All of you are wonderful people who I consider friends. This is just a job, simple as that.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow