• May 04, 2024, 08:57:09 AM

Author Topic: Insanity Animation's - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Insanity Animation's

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Insanity Animation's - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:
14 about to be 15

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have talked to admins about hackers that I have seen using aimbot (he got a headshot on me when I was invis,No Trail)
I have been a mod on a mvm server but they got shut down because of school. And I used to be a Head Admin on a payload server, but I lost the ip. I don't mind if I don't get admin I just want to help out all the players and stop the cheaters or hackers. It would mean the world. Thanks! -Insanity

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want make sure all the hackers stay out, and everyone obeys the rules. I want to hold my position because I hate having hackers come in and ruin the game, I always tried my best to stop them, but if I get Admin I will be able to stop them for good.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
around 3-7 hours a day

B. On the forums?
about 2 hours

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I have been playing on this server for 2 days but I had a other account and I was vip for over a year.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/search?q=mlggiraffe

Joined Steam:   Unknown
Steam Level:   5
Online Status:   Online
Profile Privacy:   Public
Trade Ban:   None
VAC Ban:   None
Community Ban:   None

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118400799/

I dont really use it as much as I used to

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
A time I lost control was when I was play on 2fort and I had a team of p2p and the other team was almost all hackers, and after a couple of rounds I just lost it.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strength is people not doing there best and not know how to play as much, but then I ask them if they wanted help and I train them. My weakness is people that ddos or hack into the server and have full control of it.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 4
  • Compassionate: 5
  • Troubleshooter: 6

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would either try to mute them or have them kick for being racist, I mean its a game people dont need to care about color.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would try to calm everyone done and try to get them off on a new start.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would mute them for about 1 hour and if they keep doing it eventually i would kick them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will talk to the Owner or other admins to take them down, Or just put it on the forums.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would talk to the person and make sure it is true, then I would see for myself. then I would ban them for the use of hacks.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell the victim that they dont have to listen to them and the person that is threatening i would have muted for false rules.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will let them do it, its a game, nothing matters except you skills. but they might over do it so maybe kick.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would mute them from chat and using mic.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Well if its the first time I will kick them. But if they did it multiple times I would have to temp ban them.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Its all a game, don't worry, the time will come again soon.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Insanity Animation's - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 08:47:31 PM »
You have to be 16 to apply for server admin.

Your application has been denied.

You may reapply after you have met the requirements.