• May 02, 2024, 02:43:55 AM

Author Topic: Synergy: A Trilogy by Sins, Part I  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Sins |Anti-Being|

• SSBL Owner/Chairman
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Hello Darkness my own Friend...
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Synergy: A Trilogy by Sins, Part I
« on: September 09, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »
(This is a trilogy, meaning that there will be new additions to this story in the later future. I will make a new topic when a new part comes out.
General Overview: This is a fictional story of my Steam identity and my real life alter ego "Sins". This story is about how Sins became who he is today, and what he did for a living; an assasin and 'psychaotic' serial killer. They're will be no gore or anything of that nature. However, you might find things a bit NSFW, so viewer discretion is advised.)

Chapter 1: Beginnings

"You're so weird!"
"There is something wrong with this kid!"
"He is a strange little boy!"

Often what the kids at my school would say to me. People never liked how I dressed, how I act, how I thought. Teachers would always think I had 'issues' and send me to the "Extra-Help Room" where I sit by dumb adolescents who couldn't count to 3. I was always smarter than them, but the teachers didn't care. Maybe that's how I did so good in school.

3rd grade. Recess was always our favorite thing in school. Well, everyone except for me. See, my recess was never one I enjoyed. It just let the boys pick on me and occasionally beat me up. One time, one of the kids took my shoe, the right one I believe, and through it in the near by creek. It was safe to say I was a bit depressed.

Home was no better, considering my parents were divorced, my mom was a wreck. Trying to take care of me as a single mom while maintaining 2 jobs. It was hard for her, so she took her anger out on me. Beaten, sometimes left hungry at night; it was same routine everyday.

Except the 17th of April.

I got out of school, miserable, like always. I came home and got in the door. The house was cold and eerie, had a sense of insecurity. Usually my mom would be sitting on the couch, but not today. Checked her bedroom, nothing. Then the kitchen, but with the same outcome. Last placed I checked was the bathroom, where I found her.

Though, as it seemed ,my mom had enough of life, as she took her own with a kitchen knife.~

Time passed and I'm sixteen. Raised in a foster home, never having a 'family' like I did. Still treated like the dirt they walk on everyday. It was at this time they're was a woman by the name of Mrs. Palmer. She was the irritating of all of the foster parents that I grew up with; possibly worse than my mom.

One day she threatened to kill me because I didn't take out the trash. She was an evil one indeed. However, I was not amused by her threat, and decided to take action against her.

There have been rumors that her body has still not been found, neither the killer.~

Maybe my childhood has foresaw something I didn't see at first. Maybe it showed me that my future was going to be dark and gloomy. Perhaps it foreshadowed a more evil future with tens of hundreds of people dying by a single man, by his wicked mind and imagination.

Only time would tell...~

(Well, that was part one. How did you like it? Feel free to give me feedback and things you want to see in the future. If you have any questions regarding this story, feel free to ask aswell.)

(Note: I don't know when part 2 will be made. Only if enough people like it and I feel motivated to make more.)
I am man who speaks in riddles, only to test your wits. My words may mean anything...

Offline Deathâ„¢

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Synergy: A Trilogy by Sins, Part I
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:14:14 PM »
eyy good stuff

interesting storyline

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Synergy: A Trilogy by Sins, Part I
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:30:04 PM »
Boi, you've got me hooked on it. I enjoy reading things like this, and would surely enjoy reading some more of it.
Tiny Baby Legs