• May 03, 2024, 11:56:33 AM

Author Topic: Possibly Leaving..  (Read 13081 times)

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Possibly Leaving..
« on: March 13, 2016, 02:09:33 PM »
I've had this on my mind... Since yesterday. Because of everything that I'm currently going through, I felt it's best I leave. When I say leave, I mean quitting everything, leaving and quitting SS, resigning from admin. Deleting my Steam account.. and my other accounts. Nobody will have any contact with me, unless you have my number.. as I will also be deleting any apps as well. I'm stressed.. I'm emotionally unstable right now, my depression is slowly getting worse.. So many things have happened, all so suddenly and at once. I've lost someone close and important to me, I've lost some best friends of mine... I don't ask for any sympathy, nothing like that. It's just, this is all too much for me... Most of you, already know about this... But I'm sorry. I feel that this is best. I most likely won't come back, if I do.. you won't know. I won't be asking for admin again or anything. Just hop on a server or two, check things out and be gone for awhile again. I know I'll be letting you down, those who don't want to see me gone... I'm sorry. I'll be giving myself some time to think about this.. if I choose to stay, this post will be gone. However, if my final decision is to leave... I'll be sure to say goodbye to everyone. I know my time here, was short.. and I appreciate everyone that's been there for me. I thank you guys all so much, for dealing with me, for putting up with me. For the few close friends I've made. I wish we all had more time together... But recently, everything just, literally feels like it's falling apart. And I honestly can't do anything, to stop it or fix it. I feel like everyone is leaving... I know it's just me... But it's gotten to that point, where I can barely handle it. I've been getting back.. into old and bad habits of mine, that are no good for myself. I can't have that. I honestly don't want to even be writing this... But I feel.. like I have no choice.  I'll miss you all, and I won't forget anyone. Each one of you, has made a little part of my life better... So really, thank you... But as I said, I'll be giving myself a few days, to come to a final decision, with this.. for now, it's just a thought.. I hope that you all can understand<3
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Possibly Leaving..
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 02:14:09 PM »
Well.. I assure you that a lot of people here do not want you to be gone. But, in the end, it IS your choice. If you do decide to leave, remember that many of us will be extremely upset, including me. Even though you said you did not want any sympathy.. I am sorry for what you are experiencing. I hope you can sort things out, that would help you stay. 
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline Rompo squill-maiden

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 02:25:13 PM »
Debbie, I still think all of this is extremely unnecessary, but if you feel like you aboslutely have to go I won't stop you. I know that with all these recent events you feel overwhelmed, but I hope in the end you can stay with us and work to repair things so they may be as they were before. I know I speak for all of swapshop when I say that if you go, we'll all miss you dearly; but wish you good luck with your future endeavors.

Yours truly,

-The twin that fucked up

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 02:55:49 PM »
If leaving will make you feel happier and better, that is entirely up to you, and it would make us happy knowing that you are happy. You have gained the at most respect for your concern for others and appriciation of our feelings. When you were saying pretty bad things in the group chat without context, it made us all believe that there was something wrong, and we wanted to help you because we care about you. We know a lot of what we do for you are things that you would do for us. And we're greatly appreciative for that.

So please, take your time. We will welcome you back with open arms if you decide to come back at any time.

Blood

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:57:31 PM by BloodRain »

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 03:12:15 PM »
Nobody, and I mean no-fucking-body wants to see you quit from all this. I personally want you to stay. You are an amazing person and have become someone important in my life. Despite what happened, I still care about you. I see you as someone I can never forget. You're always there to bug me when I'm in a bad mood. You always tend to lighten my mood without knowing it. You're the main reason I'm so talkative in the group chat because I know that you're the only person who ever really puts up with my annoyance. I'd hate to see an awesome person like you just quit from all of this. If you do quit.. I assure you, those that know you will never be the same without you. I won't be the same without you. I always try my best to somehow cheer you up and make you laugh even when it's obvious that you're depressed. If you were to leave, I don't think I'll be as "cheerful" as I usually try to be. It is your choice, however, so nobody can stop you and we respect whatever decision you make.

Sincerely,

Your Squishy
AFK like JFK

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 03:19:53 PM »
I have seen many friends go in the past and they usually do it for a good reason. So if you want to leave that's your choice...anything you do you have everyone's support here no matter how much we want you to stay we all respect your choice and wish your best of luck with your problems and hope they will get better over time.if you do come back then we always have a open wing for you here at swapshop :)

-Strum
counter sally strike go

Offline Si3

• Forum Visitor
  • GO AWAY
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 03:21:55 PM »
 :'(

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 03:28:03 PM »
Thanks guys... I really do appreciate all the caring and support. You're all such wonderful friends, I honestly couldn't have asked for better ones. I haven't made my final decision yet... So there's still time, to speak with me and such.. But really, thank you guys, so much. For everything.. <3
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 03:43:54 PM »
Just remember this, you know where to find us. You're worth more than whatever people tell you and further more, thank you for being my friend ;~; :')
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline fusion is gay

• Emperor
  • Forum Visitor
  • Russian Furfag
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 08:02:26 PM »
I talk with you later yes? Don't worry, I will help as much as I can.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 11:58:19 PM »
thats it... if you leave... YOUR FIRED!

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 12:00:18 AM »
thats it... if you leave... YOUR FIRED!
Oh no please... I DON'T WANT TO GET FIRED!
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »
Just remember this peachiez, You onee chan will always be here :)

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 04:37:26 PM »
Maybe this post is free, but I don't care. I'm giving my two cents.

Pumpkin, or Peachie as you were more recently known, or Spy Crab Wolf as I remember you being for quite some time: you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I cannot emphasize how much respect I have for you. I first met you on Server #15 (what a surprise), and you were just one of those people who was happy. You were using your mic, laughing and talking, enjoying the community. And the best part about that was it never changed. You have always been an important role to the SwapShop community, whether or not you were admin. And I'm not saying that just to say it. I really enjoy your presence on the servers and I really do mean that.

Now, is this the right time for you to leave? I don't think so, but that's not my choice... of course it is yours. Breaks are very beneficial. My perma break has been very good. I was once very stressed with the SwapShop life, as I'm sure we know, but being off of that has been very beneficial for what seems to be everyone. I can't say that that is best for you or for anyone, I can only say that it worked for me. Now if you do decide that a break is best for you, I won't stop you. If you want to be demoted, that is also your decision. I know the admins here have a lot of respect for you and will gladly reaccept you if you ever decide to return. I do not, however, recommend that you delete your Steam. Don't play TF2? Sure. But maybe play something else that would help you relax. That's what The Binding of Isaac does for me. And also don't throw everyone that is important to you away either. Sometimes people don't realize how significant another person is until they can no longer see or speak with them. I guess really all I can do is warn you, but in the end it is your decision.

TLDR, stuff happens, you leaving is your choice, I don't want you gone.
Wow. I got interrupted so many times while writing that. Sorry if it is terrible at points. But seriously, you should do what is best for you, I just really hope you do not leave Steam, beczue you are really cool and a great person to be around.
I will see you around, hopefully.

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 05:06:22 PM »
Coming from a guy that typically doesn't personally miss admins' departure (something I have to accustom to in order to not be biased when I demote other people), I can personally say that I -- and everyone else on the forums as well as our admins -- will definitely miss you if you were to leave. You brought a sort of mature yet warm and amusing presence to us.