• March 29, 2024, 12:21:52 AM

Author Topic: ImCock or saxtonst - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2815 times)

Offline ImCock

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
ImCock or saxtonst - Game Server Admin Application
« on: June 01, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
EST

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have create my own steam group that runs servers. I teach young kids to play hockey.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I would love to hold this position because i see glory in the future for this community.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
I plan to spend about 1 hour everyday but on the weekends i say about 2-3.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Around 2 months.

9. List a reputation thread here (if you have one, it may be simple as your steamrep url):
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075980138

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
N/A

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I seem to have a very calm personality which means i don't really yell, etc.

12. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 7

13. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would deal with him on how many times he/she have done it. If its multiple times maybe 10 times i say a permanant ban.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would suggest I remove it to make everyone happy!

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Give them a warning and if they don't stop I mute them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I tell them to please stop, if not i get help with another admin to talk about it. I will also take screenshots.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would check the server out and maybe find some eye witnesses to hear out the problem.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i will actually agree with him on getting a ban by not following the rules but will tell the threatening player to calm down.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will either simply leave the server to ignore conflict or deal with it. I could get better as a player.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I instantly would find out and deal with it. If it is bad i would ban him. If not a kick or just a short ban.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will find out what hacks or how he would give godmode and address him and if it is true about the godmode I would give a ban for external hacking.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
I would see on why he/she got kicked and if it is a good reason it is ok and if it is I would give him/her back the perk.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ImCock or saxtonst - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 02:18:38 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2 SwapShop administration, however you do not satisfy our requirements for administration at this moment.

You may re-apply again in 6 months.

Application denied.