• April 19, 2024, 03:42:56 AM

Author Topic: 16,000 Leagues Under The Sea  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
16,000 Leagues Under The Sea
« on: February 15, 2016, 09:54:47 PM »
Salutations? I don't know. I just don't want to start this post off with "Hey" or "Hi" or "Hello". Salutations works, I guess.

A lot of you know me. Some of you don't. But that's probably a good thing. Let me first being with: I am a scumbag. I have put so much shit onto this community, which I definitely regret at this point, but my regrets won't undo anything that has been done. I will, however, try to help SS in anyway possible like I used to try to do. Back before I got into all the drama.

I left idk when. I feel like I've left too many times, and it is all very confusing in my head. All I know is I am trying to get away from the monster I was and just be a normal guy. Like, after I break, I was and am definitely normal, but I want to prove it to everyone.

But no worries, I am not looking to become admin again. I found out I am not allowed to become admin ever again. That decision is very understandable and very correct. But I don't need to be admin to help out. I will do what I can from the viewpoint of the average player. If any of you would like to re-add me, please feel free. I have thrown a lot of old stuff out from my head so if there were any problems we had before all of this, I no longer care. Even Hades. We all know how I felt about him. I'm throwing that away too. If you want to add me, I will accept and keep a normal tone. I'm sick of scheming and creating drama and all of that. It really made my mind toxic and disgusting and really impacted my real life in a negative way and I don't want to go back to that.

If you don't believe me now, that is okay. You don't have to. I just hope I can prove it over time. This isn't a new page. This isn't a new chapter. This is a new book. Same author, but different story, plot, character, etc..

I'm really loving the new gamemode servers and am pumped for the rocket jump servers. I had been watching Blaze's videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZX-aEjytpNcYfKJYORoJg Seriously go check that stuff out) and it looks like a lot of fun. Also, I'm gonna try my hardest to help out with the SteamRep association (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/tf2swapshop-community-application.112195/). It seems to have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I think we can pull it back. My response to it got likes by people so I think that is a good thing? I guess we will find out.

To conclude, my name is Sixteen, and I look forward to meeting all of you.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 16,000 Leagues Under The Sea
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 10:28:20 PM »
~

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 10:34:07 PM »
It wasn't worth it.
~16

Why the complete 180 all of a sudden. I'm curious as to what happened that made you "decide" this new "change".

I know I am not the only one asking myself this either.

Hades

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:53:08 PM »
There were a lot of real life problems that resulted out of it that I don't want to bring up, plus I actually took the time to think about it and I realized that it was all stupid. Like I don't know any of you. I know the accounts, but not the people. Making life a terrible place for myself and others really isn't worth it a tiny bit. People who like you feels good. Progress feels good. Laughing and having a good time feels good. Always watching your back and scheming all the time does not feel good. I could say more, but I don't think I need to. It just didn't feel good. And obviously, I'm going to stay around these servers so I should be having and making a good time.

Like back in the day, I definitely could think of reasons to dislike you and others, but now thinking about it, none of that actually matters.

Idk, I kinda don't really want to think about it because it's really depressing.

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 06:35:20 PM »
There were a lot of real life problems that resulted out of it that I don't want to bring up, plus I actually took the time to think about it and I realized that it was all stupid. Like I don't know any of you. I know the accounts, but not the people. Making life a terrible place for myself and others really isn't worth it a tiny bit. People who like you feels good. Progress feels good. Laughing and having a good time feels good. Always watching your back and scheming all the time does not feel good. I could say more, but I don't think I need to. It just didn't feel good. And obviously, I'm going to stay around these servers so I should be having and making a good time.

Like back in the day, I definitely could think of reasons to dislike you and others, but now thinking about it, none of that actually matters.

Idk, I kinda don't really want to think about it because it's really depressing.

~16

We all have problems in life Sixteen. How you go about them determines the kind of person that you are and will become. However, "If a person is trying to change themselves for the better, you don't remind them of their past."

Consider this me giving you another chance. Make this time something more.

Hades