• April 28, 2024, 10:36:15 PM

Author Topic: 2 Word Story about Blood Rain.  (Read 40077 times)

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 2 Word Story about Blood Rain.
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2016, 09:23:34 AM »
Well gg
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2016, 01:16:35 PM »
Well how about we focus on this post only to keep the record alive and we leave the other posts alone. I feel like a professor reading news articles. Also feels like my Steam E-mails after half my inv. of mvm parts were sold.

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2016, 03:37:26 PM »
Now, time for this:
Icing my life with a lot more than just want you back to the ground up with you guys have a stomach bug with it would have it's not that easy to use it was the same time with you guys this week so much in common sense and is it fair to me on my phone down the other hand playing a lot more like it was just food and then I don't think so much in the way of the other admins and then suddenly got a lot more than one person wanted it is stink of the same thing to be a good day at least for now I just don't want you daddy and how long you're not in the morning and feel like it is and I don't think so but I'm just gonna be constantly reminded of it is stink about the same thing every time you just don't get why I was going on the floor with a little bit ago in my head and that I'll just have my daddy back to the ground and then suddenly turn differently from me to be greedy either way you can get a lot of people who have been trying not sure when the same time I looked it is stink about you and can't get enough sleep in a few months before the other hand stroked his chest and I keep forgetting to be in his life and I keep getting better for me and I walked in a way to make it work with the stomach flu in top and bottom line of the current state university and a lot more like to see the good news about you have to bottle it is and let her know that I have successfully completed in a way to get on the floor with her and continue whatever you have to resist a little while c if I have to do is to the ground up and down on her knees and I keep forgetting about it
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2016, 04:09:31 PM »
Now, time for this:
Icing my life with a lot more than just want you back to the ground up with you guys have a stomach bug with it would have it's not that easy to use it was the same time with you guys this week so much in common sense and is it fair to me on my phone down the other hand playing a lot more like it was just food and then I don't think so much in the way of the other admins and then suddenly got a lot more than one person wanted it is stink of the same thing to be a good day at least for now I just don't want you daddy and how long you're not in the morning and feel like it is and I don't think so but I'm just gonna be constantly reminded of it is stink about the same thing every time you just don't get why I was going on the floor with a little bit ago in my head and that I'll just have my daddy back to the ground and then suddenly turn differently from me to be greedy either way you can get a lot of people who have been trying not sure when the same time I looked it is stink about you and can't get enough sleep in a few months before the other hand stroked his chest and I keep forgetting to be in his life and I keep getting better for me and I walked in a way to make it work with the stomach flu in top and bottom line of the current state university and a lot more like to see the good news about you have to bottle it is and let her know that I have successfully completed in a way to get on the floor with her and continue whatever you have to resist a little while c if I have to do is to the ground up and down on her knees and I keep forgetting about it

FIST ME DADDY!
AFK like JFK

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2016, 04:35:16 PM »
Now, time for this:

FIST ME DADDY!
CUMMIES DADDY CUMMIES~!
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2016, 05:32:44 PM »
Now, time for this:

FIST ME DADDY!
CUMMIES DADDY CUMMIES~!

Dafuq?? I almost thought I understood what this meant.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2016, 06:29:38 PM »
Now, time for this:

FIST ME DADDY!
CUMMIES DADDY CUMMIES~!

Dafuq?? I almost thought I understood what this meant.
Shhh... Just... Just go with it, okay?
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2016, 08:03:36 PM »
I simply read icing and thought of ice cream, don't ask.

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2016, 09:32:06 PM »
Yes... We're talking about ice cream.
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2016, 09:36:01 PM »
Yeah... Totally... ;)
AFK like JFK

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2016, 10:52:53 PM »
I just wanted to play monopoly.

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2016, 01:53:41 AM »
UNO

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2016, 02:12:19 AM »
Squeeze the jenga.
AFK like JFK

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2016, 02:21:34 AM »
Feel the jenga.