• April 29, 2024, 02:44:16 AM

Author Topic: Ogtubzik - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 10320 times)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Ogtubzik - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 06:16:48 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

To answer your three clarification questions:

When I say "logical" I mean that you use sense and rationale in order to address situations.

When I say "creative" I literally mean creative in general. It doesn't pertain to only one situation of either in-game or out-of-game.

When I say "objective" I mean that you're focused on achieving set-out goals as opposed to getting sidetracked to do other things even if those other things are beneficial to you.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 06:18:00 PM »
Also, with this quote of yours:
But I will only be accepting questions from the Owner, Forum Admin, Server Admin and Hamtaro. Anyone else who asks me a question will not be answered.
Why do you not want to answer anyone else's questions?

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 06:55:12 PM »
Also, with this quote of yours:
But I will only be accepting questions from the Owner, Forum Admin, Server Admin and Hamtaro. Anyone else who asks me a question will not be answered.
Why do you not want to answer anyone else's questions?
Im sorry, Im just not thinking straight, I just want this application to be clean.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 07:02:32 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

To answer your three clarification questions:

When I say "logical" I mean that you use sense and rationale in order to address situations.

When I say "creative" I literally mean creative in general. It doesn't pertain to only one situation of either in-game or out-of-game.

When I say "objective" I mean that you're focused on achieving set-out goals as opposed to getting sidetracked to do other things even if those other things are beneficial to you.
Ok thank you for the helpful reply.

Logical- So a sense of reasoning is what you mean?

Creative- I picked 9 for creative because, I am a like to be creative in things that I do. I am not great at it, but I do call myself good. I am sorry if I do not have a good explanation for this.

Objective- The reasoning behind choosing objective to be an 8 is because I can get sidetracked with my own set of goals. I will focus on the important goals that you set for me, but more important to me is my own type of goals.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2016, 10:49:54 AM »
It's slightly different than reasoning: Both attributes are based off of the same foundation of rationale, but reasoning is, as you described it, more of being able to reason with people and being able to be reasoned with -- at least in this context. Logic on the other hand, in this context, is more of being able to apply skills of logic (I have two apples. I give one apple to my teacher. Logically, I must have a remaining apple for myself) in situations in order to resolve an issue.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »
It's slightly different than reasoning: Both attributes are based off of the same foundation of rationale, but reasoning is, as you described it, more of being able to reason with people and being able to be reasoned with -- at least in this context. Logic on the other hand, in this context, is more of being able to apply skills of logic (I have two apples. I give one apple to my teacher. Logically, I must have a remaining apple for myself) in situations in order to resolve an issue.
Oh ok I see now, Thanks for explaining it more.

Logical- The reasoning behind giving it a 8 I have some skill of logic. I can be reasoned with, but most of the time I stand by what I have said. As you saw from the previous comments made by me, I did not know the correct context and description of "Logical".

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2016, 02:30:17 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we regret to inform you that we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for server administrators at the moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.