• April 29, 2024, 05:54:59 AM

Author Topic: GunzerkerZacks - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3089 times)

Offline GunzerkerZack

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
GunzerkerZacks - Game Server Admin Application
« on: March 18, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
EST

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
well i owned 4 Darkrp servers co-own 4 snadbox servers and
im very good with

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
so i can help out and not be on the sidelines.....
aswell as i meet alot of racist jerks who try to be sexist and everthing else aswell as mic spam and no one does anything

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
about a good 80% of my time on the servers if i become a admin

B. On the forums?
about 23% of my time but ill use it more

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
over a few months now

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087160366/
im level 6 on steam

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
got none only use my main:gunzerkerZack

11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
well a kid called me adopted and other things so i just kicked him in the nuts and walked away half angry/crying

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
strength:smarts,game designing,animating,sword fighting,
weakness:phyical exercise,dancing,

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 6
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 1

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
i would first ask them to stop.second i would warn them.third i would gag them for 10-20 minutes 4th i would just kick 5th ban for a day

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
i would tell the guy who told the offensive jokes to stop because its insulting another player

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
i would mute them tell them to stop and after 15-20 minutes i would unmute them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
call a higher staff member to deal with the problem

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i would kick him and say "stop the Hacks please :)" 2nd time i would ban for 1 hour saying "again please stop:l"
3rd time i would ban for 1 day saying "ok last chance"
4th time i would say "speed hacking is not allowed join another server please"

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
 I would tell them that those rules dont exist and send him a post of the rules and then tell him that you're not a staff member(unless he/she is)which then i would give him a verbal warning,2nd mute for 10-15 minutes,3rd kick,4th ban for 1 hour saying "you dont make the rules please follow them" then give a link to the rules

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
ill use my favorite class to try and fight back and if they keep doing this ill justuse spy to backstab them or i will tell them that its a asshole move and that they should stop.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
i would tell him to stop 2nd time i would kick 3rd i would ban for 1 hour 4th time 1 day ban 5th Perm

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
i will announce it is either a scam/or a hacker and tell players to not do it because it is not worth losing a Hat to him

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
well i would refund him if he had got no kills because it would've been a waste but if he killed someone i would say that he "technicly" used it too kill one player so that it was't a waste

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: GunzerkerZacks - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 10:16:21 PM »
Your application does not appear to be professional in my opinion. Your grammar and punctuation is creating poor sentence structure and thus, a bad sense of communication. I recommend fixing your spelling and grammar.

Hades

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: GunzerkerZacks - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 03:53:31 PM »
Playtime (hours):
37.7 last two weeks
169.47 on record
You have less than 200 playtime hours on Team Fortress 2. It is a requirement to have at least 500 total playtime hours.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply again once you have met our requirements.