• April 29, 2024, 07:20:52 AM

Author Topic: PolarSmashG - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 15665 times)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: PolarSmashG - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2016, 10:38:51 PM »
You actually don't even need to provide the dates; just explain the course of events in chronological order.

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2016, 09:27:20 AM »
You actually don't even need to provide the dates; just explain the course of events in chronological order.

Okie,so one day I was playing tf2 normally with my brand new unusual,I got bored of it and decided to sell it,I saw a guy named Grey with a pretty cool unusual,he saw mine and agreed to trade with me,after the trade was done,he started complaining that the unusual I had was a key cheaper,when I checked the prices were the same and I offered to give him the unusual back but he started saying that he would -rep me,and he then randomly blocked me and typed in my profile "-REP SCAMMER" in full caps,after that I decided to just ignore him,2 years later (2016) I was about to quit steam,(I did for 2 months) and I get a comment from him saying "Hey,since you are quitting steam,can I have your inventory?" He added me and I accepted,and started the chat with "You have some nerve adding me again" I,being very stupid,reminded him of what happened 2 years ago and he made that polarsmashg exposed video when I declined not to give him my inventory,since I made an inventory giveaway on the group,I then made a video parody of his video,I didn't upload it because at the time when the drama was resolved I was editing it,he one day made a rant on how I used his video on a video called "Grey Exposed" (It was deleted),He made a video titled "To PolarSmashG." And the start of it was just a rant on how he couldn't copyright me,I then went into my profile and I got over 10 comments from his alt account,saying this.

"╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═══════════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong black NIGGER, someone will put this in your comments.
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═══════════════════╝"

Then he spammed again and changed the word from NIGGER to Faggot,I left them there,I don't know why,but when I showed evidence in grey's PolarSmashG Exposed video,he replied with this.

http://i.imgur.com/cUzlkcI.png?1 He sadly deleted that comment,it was in his PolarSmashG exposed video,when I made the Grey exposed video,he commented this http://i.imgur.com/yxOitCa.png?1

But a few days later,Moo adds me and says he wants to clear this whole thing up,I accepted and we all go into a chat with a mediator and solve this,the deal was I would delete my videos and Moo would delete his,we both accepted and this drama was cleared out,a few more days later,I check the 2014 prices of the unusuals,my unusual was a dollar cheaper,so I then decided to give Grey a trade offer of 3 pages of trading cards,he accepted and he told moo to tell me "Grey says He's done with you" and then a day later I decided to apply here.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2016, 01:15:03 PM »
Why are the videos that are opposed against you still up on YouTube then? I thought the issue was resolved.

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2016, 01:22:32 PM »
Why are the videos that are opposed against you still up on YouTube then? I thought the issue was resolved.

Well,Grey didn't want to delete his,infact,in the account he uploaded it,he doesn't even use that account anymore,and Moo deleted his as you can see on his google plus https://plus.google.com/u/1/104582298354083972672/posts

And here's grey's new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs4y0Ai7M0TfRqn42pgt8ew

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »
Alright.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2016, 11:32:26 AM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we regret to inform you that we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for server administrators at the moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.