• April 19, 2024, 10:19:19 PM

Author Topic: The Ghetto Smoekr Lady - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2766 times)

Offline The Ghetto Smoker Lady

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
The Ghetto Smoekr Lady - Game Server Admin Application
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:38:45 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
PDT

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have no previous record of admin experience, but I feel I can enhance the servers, as I am dedicated to them.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
If I become admin, not only will I try to organize fun events on the server, but I will watch out for things violating rules and enforce them.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
I plan to be on on most days; about everyday.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I have been playing on here for about 4 months.

9. List a reputation thread here (if you have one, it may be simple as your steamrep url):
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050055444

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I do not have alts.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I lose control when I am being intentionally harrassed by someone.

12. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 8

13. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Racism should not be tolerated. A ban would be appropriate.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
If only a small portion group got offended, I would simply mute the person making remarks.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
With micspam, I would mute the person.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
If an admin is exploiting their powers, I will warn them about it and report it on the forums.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would spectate the person to see evidence. If they are hacking, I would ban them and give them the opportunity to appeal for it.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell the person they can't threaten others with admin powers, especially if they are not an admin themselves and/or are making up rules.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
If people are dominating me, I usually get annoyed. I would either deal with it or god myself (and not kill anyone) so I can have peace.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
This isn't the biggest deal in the world, so I would simply mute them.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Since they are trying to make profit off of fake power, I would ban them and if possible, get them to return their hats.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
I would talk about how the option to be HHH is on the store and it is part of the game. They too could even do it.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: The Ghetto Smoekr Lady - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 10:48:01 AM »
You have another application already open: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=129.0

This application will be closed since it's more recent and has less views.