• April 25, 2024, 10:15:24 AM

Author Topic: Konfig and his so called "skill"  (Read 5898 times)

Offline DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Konfig and his so called "skill"
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:50:49 PM »
Hello it's me again, the guy who wanted to be an admin (but never realized that I needed to clock 1000 hours in tf2 to be one XD) I have a complaint about this user on the Mario kart server named "K0nfig", konfig logged on today and joined red team and things were going alright, until he went to blu and became a sniper, he then got fast hands and started sniping everyone, then it wore off, and he continued to snipe inhumanly fast, I started to question in my mind if he was using aimbot, but brushed it off and allowed my self to just continue, but he eventually kept on, I then realized he had a score of 500+ and keep in mind I'm a decent tf2 player and he got on the server a few hours after me, so I asked ac!dbl!nk how he felt and I quote the entire messages we sent through team chat
(TEAM) [Favorites] DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :  acid it feels like konfig is reloading to fast
Help our community grow! Type !invite in chat to invite your friends to our group!
(TEAM) [Favorites] {Arp} AC!DBL!NK :  no
(TEAM) [Favorites] {Arp} AC!DBL!NK :  he has a similar rogram to aimbotting
And I was in shock after I saw this, I eventually reported, but alas I feel like he's been on swapshop to long for anyone to agree with me, I honestly just want some action done because it not only ruins my gaming experience, but I feel It ruins everyone's gaming experience, even if I'm wrong I really just want to make the server a more fair and fun experience...thank you for your time and hopefully listening to me

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Konfig and his so called "skill"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 12:52:31 PM »
Here is the other photo

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 01:16:39 PM »
Unfortunately, we would need a demo showing him playing. We cannot just go off of a conversation alone to make a decision. We can, however, look out for this player and be sure to watch him closely when we see him on our servers. Thank you for taking the time to make a report though.

K0nfig's profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085262856
AFK like JFK

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 01:40:06 PM »
The accused person is currently playing on a Mario Kart Crit server. There was no evidence at all that this person was hacking, here's why:

1. Obviously, it's a crit server. Sniper has the ability to one shot almost every class without even scoping in.

2. He has a very high amount of playtime on TF2.

3. The person who you quoted that said "He has a similar program to aimbot" is not friends with this person and therefore has no actual proof that this person does indeed have hacks installed on their computer.

4. Fast Hands; an !rtd perk that allows fast reload and firing speed. You say that this person was hacking, but only after the fact that they happened to have drawn "Fast Hands". It's very likely that this person has good aim and was instant killing everyone for the amount of time the effect lasted and once it was over, he was the center of attention which draws all eyes upon that specific person.

If you have any other evidence or information that has justification (demos, screenshots, etc..) then please post them here.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:42:03 PM by Biscuit »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
The accused person is currently playing on a Mario Kart Crit server. There was no evidence at all that this person was hacking, here's why:

1. Obviously, it's a crit server. Sniper has the ability to one shot almost every class without even scoping in.

2. He has a very high amount of playtime on TF2.

3. The person who you quoted that said "He has a similar program to aimbot" is not friends with this person and therefore has no actual proof that this person does indeed have hacks installed on their computer.

4. Fast Hands; an !rtd perk that allows fast reload and firing speed. You say that this person was hacking, but only after the fact that they happened to have drawn "Fast Hands". It's very likely that this person has good aim and was instant killing everyone for the amount of time the effect lasted and once it was over, he was the center of attention which draws all eyes upon that specific person.

If you have any other evidence or information that has justification (demos, screenshots, etc..) then please post them here.

May I add to this the following, there is an option on !shop to buy a good !rtd roll for 60 seconds. They can also buy it and roll fast hands which would last longer than by simply typing !rtd in chat.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 01:55:27 PM »
while I do understand the shop does sell !rtd items and god mode, he most of the time had neither of these active and I will try to get active footage of him but otherwise I do agree with what you are saying, I had really no proof, but I would like to say that 7 people agreed over the 4 who disagreed that he was a hacker over a poll biscuit sent on the server, and while that is not a large amount, I do belive that the poll should be acknowledged even if there is not enough proof...

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 01:59:40 PM »
Keep in mind that it can be hard to tell the difference between a silent hacker and a legit player. These people who thought that he was hacking could've also joined the bandwagon or simply couldn't tell if he was actually hacking.
AFK like JFK

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 02:03:54 PM »
I do see your point, I do also belive at times he was not a hacking but even if I did just want to acknowledge
that there were a few others that belived what I did and I was not just me

EDIT: I see that this is either resolved/is still tba?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:17:01 PM by DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 11:49:07 PM »
Well you have to understand that most of us here go by a 100% P or NP policy (Pass/No pass). If someone cannot be 100% guaranteed to be hacking, or one is very unsure about it and cannot readily prove the accused guilty, then they are considered innocent. "Innocent until proven guilty" is pretty much what is meant by this policy.

Also, what Psykotik said earlier about others "joining the bandwagon"; mob mentality is natural, psychological occurrence that influences even the most disciplined minds. Many of the people on your server agreed with you, and yet many also disagreed with you. Those who agreed with you were likely friends with you or also had the same issue as you, being killed by the same player multiple times in a row without chance of retaliation.

The final judgement for this report will be decided upon soon, your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated in all of this and is certainly not overlooked.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:51:35 PM by Biscuit »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »
On what date and what server did this happen?

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 09:31:50 AM »
This happened right before I posted this thread, I try to make sure most of the time I have a problem that it is sent where it will get some attention and a better decision, but it kind of has sorted itself out, due to konfig not being on in a couple of days...

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 12:07:15 PM »
And which server #?

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 04:33:28 PM »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
And did the incident occur on June 13th (the same date you posted the player report)?