• April 25, 2024, 03:20:10 AM

Author Topic: Something inspirational  (Read 4274 times)

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Something inspirational
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:44:31 PM »
We need to understand that we don't get everything we want in life. Weather it be that unusual you can't afford or the girl of your dreams just leaving you. Even though it hurts to not get what you want, It's okay. You're still living aren't you? Even if you screwed up somehow, there's still a future isn't there? Instead of worrying about what you want to have. Focus on what you currently have and what you need. For instance, say you have a potato computer. You might be a little upset that it's hard to play games perfectly on your current computer. The good computer you want is too expensive, though. Be happy that you can at least enjoy the games you have and that you at least have a computer you Need to play them on. Be grateful for being alive. There's a lot to live for. Mistakes happen and can be fixed. So what if your job application is denied. So what if that car you want is too expensive. There's a lot more out there, and you still have what you still own. Not to mention that there's always next time. The trick is to try and make sure these things don't get to you. Remember what "Future" means. It means another chance. It means more. It means hope. Your future is your hopes. You just have to work hard enough to get to it. They're are Instrumentalists out there with fingers cut off. What's left only are stubs. But yet they still play, and do an amazing job at what they do. And do you want to know why? Let's just say this. They Wanted their fingers back. They wish they could just grow back. But they realized what they Needed was there all along. They Hoped. They focused on what they already had. They focused on the future too. The Pastis just a lesson of what we learned, memories. The Present is us living our lives making the most of it. The Future is our hope.

ty and goodnight
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:46:34 PM by TheSipow »
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Something inspirational
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:50:10 PM »
i cri erritiem

Seriously though, this actually made my evening even better. :D
AFK like JFK

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 11:56:19 PM »
Good, that makes me feel happy XD
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 06:19:23 AM »
This is pretty much how I think and look at things..
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 06:21:43 PM »
You go mate!! Enjoy your life to the fullest don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I know I am! Woohoo *fist bumps everyone above* *fist bump explodes* "pshhhh"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯