• April 25, 2024, 08:06:29 AM

Author Topic: Admin harssment to players of lower skill and banning them  (Read 4105 times)

Offline Tenmyouji

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Admin harssment to players of lower skill and banning them
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:37:06 AM »
  Me and my friend we're playing on one of your servers then the admin which I belive is ender and his friend which I dont remember came. They were of higher skill and telling to stop playing tf2 etc. After about an hour I get a kill and my friend says ez and states jokingly that his dad is Gabe Newell and then after about an hour he bans us. Banned us for having lower skill and for saying ez, making a tiny joke, plus using the shop which they said not to use because it doesnt give you skill.

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Admin harssment to players of lower skill and banning them
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 12:49:51 AM »
Thank you for putting this completely out of context. The reason I banned you was because you were being quite rude to us to begin with. I was being friendly and just said "Hi" However, eventually you guys started calling us names, and I, for a fact, was NOT calling you names until you started telling me to "eat an ass" The ban you received was only for an hour, I did that for you so that you could calm down, if you took it as admin abuse, I apologize, but I feel like this ban was justifiable, and I did talk to my friend about calling people names and being rude.
To add to this, when I say "friendly" I don't only mean in-game friendly, but I also mean that I was trying to be social and be nice, however you didn't seem to want to be part of any of that. You managed to piss of ender, so I talk to him and found out he was joking about the whole situation. I also wasn't really being serious either.
As a certain personality trait of mine, I have a little bit of trouble showing when I am being serious and when I am not.
You were also the only one of the 2 to be banned due to the one to ignore my requests the most. I even put up a few csay's saying just to get along with eachother. Neither you or ender seemed to take any real care to them.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:01:30 AM by Yee B Games »
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline Tenmyouji

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 01:07:31 PM »
 I guess i apologize to also I was upset that you banned when my friend killermemestar who was doing most the trash talking.

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 02:02:06 PM »
Are we all in understanding now? I'm glad you are taking this in a mature way.
I hope that there is no hard feelings.
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 06:23:47 PM »