• April 29, 2024, 10:28:56 AM

Author Topic: AsianPanda(Screamin' Eagle's) - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 9261 times)

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: AsianPanda(Screamin' Eagle's) - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 11:58:43 AM »
Alright. Thanks for the replies.

Offline Gummy Bear | Designer

• Forum Visitor
  • Always have a dream and keep it.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 12:00:19 PM »
Alright. Thanks for the replies.

Anytime, let me know if you want more information. :)
Whatever happens, Surfing is always the best. B)

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 08:04:24 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what new things do you plan on bringing to the community? Also, if you were to be confronted by a friend abusing the rules, how would you handle it?
I like salt

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 07:48:29 AM »
Just out of curiosity, what new things do you plan on bringing to the community? Also, if you were to be confronted by a friend abusing the rules, how would you handle it?

The new things I want to have in the community is friendship, good experience of TF2, and other great opportunities for new players to learn. For example, one of my friends that I know in real life is trying out TF2 and he likes it because I taught him new skills that were developed in TF2.

If I was confronted of a friend abusing the rules, I would probably tell him that what's he doing is not right. I would kindly tell him to follow the rules, otherwise he could get the punishment of being kicked by not following the rules. If he continues to not follow the rules, it would be a temporary ban, for about a day. If it gets worst, it would be a perma-ban.

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »

The new things I want to have in the community is friendship, good experience of TF2, and other great opportunities for new players to learn. For example, one of my friends that I know in real life is trying out TF2 and he likes it because I taught him new skills that were developed in TF2.

If I was confronted of a friend abusing the rules, I would probably tell him that what's he doing is not right. I would kindly tell him to follow the rules, otherwise he could get the punishment of being kicked by not following the rules. If he continues to not follow the rules, it would be a temporary ban, for about a day. If it gets worst, it would be a perma-ban.

Thank you for responding.
I like salt

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 08:36:12 AM »

No problem, sir. :) Let me know if you want to know more.

Thank you for responding.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2016, 02:13:38 AM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we regret to inform you that we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for server administrators at the moment.

You may re-apply again after 3 months have passed.

Application denied.
AFK like JFK